greetings earthlings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Mix, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Mix

Mix Member

Mix is me name and im pleased to now call myself a member of the forums! I am addicted already! Lol.
    Well, basicall just saying hi and introducing myself. I live in England, Berkshire... its rainy and populated by little towny shits. I love music, it is a big part of my life: Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P), Bob Dylan, Bob Marley (R.I.P), Beatles... i will listen to pretty mcuh anything and enjoy most of it!
    Im at college at the moment, supposedly trying to get some sort of educational achievement. Not going to well so far, screwed up my exams last year and they let me stay on after lots and lots of me saying that ive changed and i will study... :rolleyes: hmmm
    I play guitar; not as well as i would like, but im getting better :cool:
    well yeah, i hope to get to know y'all alot better, anyone whos up for a chat them PM me, will talk to anyone about anything!
    Peace
    M -I- X

2. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

welcome bro, i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here at the forums. make yourself comfortable. :)

make sure you stop by the music forum also. always something going on over there.

3. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

hullo, hope you have fun here, welcome to hip forums...

4. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

Hi & welcome!:D

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:D hello and welcome! :D