Greenpeace

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by desert-rat, Jul 24, 2013.

1. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I dont really know much about them . http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/ I dont know if any of the forum members are a part of Greenpeace , but as there is a thread on P.E.T.A. I thought Greenpeace should be discussed also .

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Greenpeace is a fraud..

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Greenpeace tries to defend natural resources as ACLU tries to defend wrongfully charged people according to constitutional law. They are both hated by some, necessary as far I'm concerned.

4. odonII

odonII O

Greenpeace is Partisan. It has to be.

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Like I stated in my post , I dont know any thing about them . This is kind of a carry over thread from that p.e.t.a. thread . I will make a post on modified seeds in a day or two . I think some one re floated Jacques http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_cousteauCousteau ship the Calypso , I am not sure if it was Greenpeace or not .

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Another NWO front group that operates with an agenda other than what it presents at face value.

The entire environmental movement is controlled, including supposedly "grassroots" organizations like Greenpeace.

7. scratcho

"A man who believes in nothing is nothing." Read that somewhere.

8. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

It was prolly written by someone who was nothing more than a front for the NWO.

9. Pressed_Rat

Exactly.

10. Pressed_Rat

But seriously, why do political elites love the topic of the environment so much?

So they can pass new laws, instate new taxes, among many other, more conspiratorial sounding things.

11. scratcho

I know---anything and everything is totally, unequivically, absolutely,without a doubt, definately fucked. It's good to be reminded of that by you watchdogs of humanity. Fuckin' go see a movie or go bowling. Or better yet--get up early and behold a sunrise.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

HARRY: Hey there, what can I do for you? GREENPEACE LEADER: This is an official protest.
    HARRY: 'Course it is. I love you guys. You like dolphins and whales, I like 'em too. Hey, I know you. You too. Didn't you have shorter hair?
    GREENPEACE LEADER: Stamper, do you know what this thing does to the eco-system?
    HARRY: How'd you get out here? Canoe? Rowboat? Oh, that boat down there with a thousand horsepower diesel!
    GREENPEACE LEADER: How can you wake up every day and look at yourself in the mirror?
    HARRY: The same way you did when you blow-dried your hair this morning. And you used a curling iron, I betcha. Did you know most electricity's from burning oil? I'll stop drillin' when the world - stops using it. Bennie, start 'er up!
    GREENPEACE LEADER: Wait...
    HARRY: Can't wait! I'm a businessman! Those goons over there gave me 57 mil. to find oil and they ain't leavin' till I do! 'cause they have no lives!

:2thumbsup:

13. odonII

odonII O

:sleeping:

[citation needed]

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndaXQeRPO0g"]Cheech and Chong: save the whales - YouTube

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Bold and easily made statements but where exactly are the facts? If it is so obvious you might find it a little effort to elaborate?? :2thumbsup::sunny:

16. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

17. Asmodean

Uhm, anybody can make a list of groups supporting a satanic aganda... sigh. Facts are those things that explain why exactly they are on such lists.

18. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

Green Peace is good the real corrupt thing is WWF

19. Asmodean

Don't stop there, please explain such bold statements (that remain not more than just that if you just post one sentence like that). It would be much appreciated by everyone!

20. odonII

odonII O

'Capital Cities has long been a CIA front company, so the merger placed Disney squarely within the CIA ranks, although it had been in bed with them for the CIA's entire history. The Illuminati-controlled corporations of Coca-Cola and the drug firm Johnson and Johnson became sponsors for Disney's early TV shows'

This: Facts are those things that explain why exactly they are on such lists.

'The AMA. the ACS, and the pro-death lobby continue to insist that women must not be advised of the risk they incur when they destroy the life of their unborn child. Why is there such inconsistency? Current abortion policies in America are absolutely necessary to reduce our population. That is why a minor child can be taken from school to an abortion clinic without parental notification, yet that same child cannot be given an aspirin without parental consent. It all has to do with population control. The Population Control Agenda'

AT&T ( Industrial giant which requires their managers to attend New Age seminars)

General Motors ( Industrial giant which requires their managers to attend New Age seminars)

(^^^cluching at straws?)

London School of Economics

London Times

Los Angeles Times

Eh, whatever...must be abortions goin' on and whatnot

Lucis Trust (Formerly Lucifer Trust) The Lucis Trust is the Publishing House which prints and disseminates United Nations material. It is a devastating indictment of the New Age and Satanic nature of the UN. Lucis Trust was established in 1922 as Lucifer Trust by Alice Bailey as the publishing company to disseminate the books of Bailey and Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society. The title page of Alice Bailey's book, 'Initiation, Human and Solar' was originally printed in 1922, and clearly shows the publishing house as 'Lucifer Publishing CoIn 1923. Bailey changed the name to Lucis Trust, because Lucifer Trust revealed the true nature of the New Age Movement too clearly. (Constance Cumbey, The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, p. 49). A quick trip to any New Age bookstore will reveal that many of the hard-core New Age books are published by Lucis Trust. At one time, the Lucis Trust office in New York was located at 866 United Nations Plaza and is a member of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations under a slick program called "World Goodwill". In an Alice Bailey book called "Education for a New Age"; she suggests that in the new age "World Citizenship should be the goal of the enlightened, with a world federation and a world brain." In other words - a One World Government New World Order. Luci's Trust is sponsored by among others Robert McNamara, former minister of Defence in the USA, president of the World Bank, member of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Thomas Watson (IBM, former ambassador in Moscow). Luci's Trust sponsors among others the following organizations: UN, Greenpeace Int., Greenpeace USA, Amnesty Int. and UNICEF.

I always get the feeling a lot of this has to do with some Christians beliefs - anything that isn't 'christian' (their version) is the 'NWO'.
    I can't really articulate it - It's just some of the subtext.
    Behind a lot of these theories are REALLY Christian people.
    I wouldn't say fundemetalists. But REALLY Christian.

It all has a bit of antisemitism too.

It is like the end of the world predictions. It never really happens.
    People just talk about it a LOT.

Christian greetings in the precious Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thanks for meeting with us for fellowship around God's unchanging Word.

We will examine some additional facts concerning the Roman Universal church so that we may better comprehend world politics today and recognize how behind-the-scenes intrigues over the centuries were never happenstance, but the unfolding of a diabolical plan that will see Rome in cahoots with elite Jews ruling the world from Jerusalem. The following news items illustrate World War III is being fomented now in order to transfer absolute power into their hands.

This Newsletter serves those of like precious faith and whosoever will receive the truth is welcome to feed their soul from the waters of the River of Life. Everything presented should be confirmed personally in your own Bible. . . Brother Anthony Grigor-Scott

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nl166.htm

I wouldn't say everybody that believes in such things are Christian nut jobs. I just think the people that start these things are.