Green thru airport success

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by midnite702toker, Apr 8, 2007.

1. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

Some of you might have read the thread i posted about a week ago about gettin my bud to Colorado. I took like a q thru the airport. I just taped it to my leg and had no problems. I rolled it all into joints when we got to colorado and stayed blazed most of the time. Me my brother and some of our friends made a snowboarding video but i havent put it together yet. Ill post it up here if anyone is interested in seeing it. pce

2. connor69

connor69 Member

yeah id be interested in seeing it...i thought you might not make it thru but its good to hear you did...glad the dogs didn't smell you that day...maybe they weren't there lol

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I can't understand how you people can stretch a gram out so far. A gram never lasts me more than one session. I smoke good weed too..........should I take a break or something?

Anyway, glad you got through, man. And I'm definitely interested in seeing the video.

4. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

congrats on getting your ganja past security, and i want to see this snowboarding video for sure

same here TNS. when people match with me, they tend to leave a lil nug for later.
    but i've never done that. i just smoke it all to the head. usually i just carry around a bag of about 5 or 6g's already budded up these days though

5. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

a gram? I thought he took 7...a q as in a quarter

6. TopNotchStoner

Oh shit, that makes more sense. I coulda sworn it was a 'g'. I'm an idiot:(

7. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

exactly wat i thought

8. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

Nah you aren't an idiot. You just must be low on the green or in need of a good trip to reset the mind. As for streching out weed, I'm the fuckin master. When I was doing the broke college thing (whereas now I'm doing the comfortable college thing) I'd only have enough cash every month to barely pay my rent and put some cheap food in the cupboards. But I'd take the rent and buy a couple of zips and move em quickly and save my "profit" weed. I'd end up with around an ounce of personal for the month, however I usually would sell half of that to purchase some other drugs. So I'd have to stretch 14 grams a month, I became the king of smoking pinners and getting ripped.

Fast forward to now. even though I can afford weed without really worrying about it, I still like to conserve and spend my money on other things. I can stretch aboout 11g through the month and get high two-three times a day. I have a pretty decent tolerance and when I hang out with my buddies who do nothing but smoke all day long I have no problems. Got to love those fire buds.

9. TopNotchStoner

It's probably only because I have just smoked myself retarded, but that shit was the most interesting group of words I have ever read.

My tolerance used to be wonderful, but over the past few months I have smoked 2+ ounces every week, so my tolerance is now blown to shit.

10. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I don't have the time to smoke that much weed a week. And to be honest, I'm sort of glad. I'm a fan in moderation of everything. Although there has been no moderation in the amount I've been working lately as we've discussed but that should normalize now.

11. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

well congrats on getting it through, and i too wanna see your video.
    airport people usually catch the people who try really hard and miss the one's who don't.
    like with the whole "no liquids" thing
    one of my friends had her lip gloss confisgated because its liquid content was more than a gram, meanwhile my other friend got to the other side and sat down to get something out of her bag, and pulled out a full water bottle that got through security undetected. she totally forgot it was in her bag too. i thought it was strange

12. TopNotchStoner

Well I hope it does, because nobody can do all that shit you're doing for too long without going crazy.

13. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

If we weren't crazy, we'd all go insane

14. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

Choco Bon Bons.

15. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Yeh, I do about the same. If it's a school day I usually light up 2 or 3 times a day, depending on the bud. And on weekends 5 or 6 times a day and I stretch 7gs for about 2 weeks. At the beginning of spring break, 3/30, I got 1.5gs and then 2gs on 3/31. It lasted me till the 5th, of April. Which I don't think is too bad, because I was smoking 4 or 5 times a day and they weren't small bowl packs either. Unfortunatly I am gonna buy an eigth today, and then I am breaking until 4/20 so my tolerance goes down.

And I wanna see the video, sounds good. I will probably end up missing the thread you post it under anyway >.>

16. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

nice job on that. i can stretch weed out a good long time. but i like cram sessions on the weekends so i usually just stick to that.