Greatways to get an underage girl to have sex with you!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kissya, Jun 29, 2006.

1. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

For the law, yes a defined and to some extent arbitrary age has to be defined. But for medicine or real (non-idealized) people, calandar age is an imperfect guide.

"You were only 11, it couldn't have been real pubic hair. Real pubic hair is only for people over 13. It was only puppy pubic hair." Sounds stupid, don't it.

2. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

I'd love to hear your argument on that one. *all ears*

Why not?

We aren't talking about "11". We are talking about 15 (for example).

However they are old enough to say "yes" or "no" to other issues such as drugs, theft or murder. They are suddenly "responsible" for themselves when dealing with those issues. Their consents MEANS something then, huh? :rolleyes:

I don't know, but I know PLENTY of 18, 19, 20 year olds who are now "sex offenders" for "statutory rape" (a bullshit law if there ever was one) for having CONSENSUAL SEX with their 15, 16 year old girlfriends. Apparently she was too ignorant to say "yes" or "no", but if she had KILLED him...she could've been tried as an adult. So, suddenly being able to MURDER makes her more mature?!? :D

The statutory rape law is stupid because it is not child molestation, it is a hypocritical and inconsistent law.

A child, yes. A 15 year old, no. And "pedophilia" is not sexual attraction to 15/16 year old girls, sorry.

Secondly, why not come up with a REAL argument instead of resorting to ad hominem attacks from your ATTEMPT at "moral indignation"? Please.

I have no desire to go around having sex with them. Throw your name-calling elsewhere where it is truthful.

How can you get "righteously angry" over something that was normal 30 years ago in this country and still normal in other countries? This isn't a matter of "morality", it's a matter of cultural and societal mores in retrogressive AmeriKKKa.

3. Moshe

Moshe Member

The argument is stupid, in the typical fashion of the American pederest, who, in the words of that great man Arthur de Gobineau, possesses a brain "smaller than the spaniard's, but somewhat larger than the slav's - and is hence neither quite fit for the gas chamber, nor yet capable of bullfighting".

Customs vary between cultures. We have many customs in our society which were not held in certain other societies. We don't do human sacrifice; the aztecs did. Conversely, it was customary sixteenth century french practice to burn old women as witches. We happen not to do this in twenty first century England.

NOw, I don't think anyone here would want to claim that we should drop our current prohibition against human sacrifice simply because it happens not to have been shared by the aztecs. The mere fact that certain of our customs happen not to have been shared by certain past societies does not necessary make those customs any less useful.

4. Libertine

You are obviously the retarded one.

Comparing consensual acts of people intelligent enough to say "yes" or "no" to a violent act such as murder.

I suppose my mother-in-law (married at 14) is in a 30 year unequal, assymetric relationship.

Maybe she should sue.
    :rolleyes:

If this "moral law" were to be held back in the past, HALF OF THE PEOPLE you look up to wouldn't have been BORN, pal.

Including...

[​IMG]

5. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

To the people that are arguing that it's okay for full grown adults to fuck still growing 14 yr olds: normal, healthy 14 yr olds would never want to have sex with you anyway :D

6. Libertine

I don't know of anyone arguing that they want to fuck 14 year olds.

I am debating points that 14/15/16 year olds are responsible for their own actions. When it comes to sex, the law disagrees. When it comes to murder, they change their tune.

It's not a "moral" issue at all. It's a political issue ignoring history and nature and building on irrational fears.

7. Moshe

Moshe Member

I was not comparing anything. I was showing you that your attempted argument would just as well support human sacrifice and witch hunts. Reductio ad absurdum.

The fact that something happened to be considered normal in some other culture does not mean that we ought to consider it normal now, in our culture.
    Getting married when you're fourteen is absolutely hilarious - even for you American gypsies.

8. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

All I know is that a couple of years ago when I was a 14 yr old girl my friends and I had no intrest in fucking older men. I was more into crushing on and kissing boys my own age or a few years older.

That being said i don't get this shit about how it was normal years ago and in other countries for a 14 yr old to be married. Even if that is/was the norm it doesn't make it right. A kid that age is still a kid, she may have tits but she is still growing mentally. Which doesn't make it fair for a adult to take advantage even if the perv thinks she wants it.
    if a 15 yr old wants to fuck around with much older dudes then yes that is her choice but if she has good parents they will stop her and get her some help. young teens should not want 30 yr old men. 30 yr old men should not want young teens. if they do it is down right creepy. Fuck social conditioning, fuck brainwashing those arguments are alot of talk without saying anything.

I feel pretty strongly about this because when i was that age and i noticed older men checking me and my friends out i would feel so creeped out. And i was actually groped by a grown man at the age of 14 in a convience store. +

9. Libertine

Being molested or groped IS not the same as consensual sex. It is a violation of your body.

Is it OK for a 15 yo to fuck a CREEPY 18 yo? What about a CREEPY 22 yo?

What is it about 30 that makes someone CREEPY? :D

"Fuck social conditiong". Ha ha...you have a hell of a lot to learn. But, we all do.

You "feel" certain ways because of the culture you grew up in.

You aren't superior to other cultures because they see consensual sex between 15 and 30 yo as normal.

If not for many of these relationships, great people would've never been born.

No one is defending rape or molestation and no one is trying to argue that they are looking to fuck 14 yo. OK?

It's a debate dealing with societal mores.

10. Libertine

There you go again. Comparing VIOLENT ACTS to CONSENSUAL NON-VIOLENT ACTS. :rolleyes:

Just like those people who compare homosexuality to murder.

Well, I'll be back tomorrow to continue the fun.

In the meantime you all can at least try to come on with a good argument for the sake of debate and discussion.

This is nothing more than that. So please drop the name-calling for those who call dissenting opinions "pedophiles" and "those who want to fuck 14 year olds".

11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

See, you are completely missing the points the posters such as myself have made on this thread. Why do you think these "children", especially in US, are lacking in the confidence department to decide whether or not she/he SHOULD have sexual interaction with someone else? Isn't it because YOUR uptight society always making sex out to be something so dangerous instead actually being something positive, beautiful, and FUN?? If those kids don't have a clue as to HOW to make such decision, like the way you and your society actually PREFERS to keep them, how in the heck will they EVER be able to make the right decision for THEM?? Isn't it much more important to EDUCATE them from earlier on so that they WILL be confident in making such decisions when THEY wish to, than to simply treat them like they are totally stupid until they are "of age", and in turn further plant guilt and shame into their heads?? Do you honestly think the latter is a more sensible approach?

First of all, you are contradicting yourself when you appear to refer to 12 to 15 year olds as not old enough. Didn't you also say in your previous paragraph that the line needed to be drawn somewhere, WHETHER at 12, 15, OR 18? Then you turn around and make an implication based on your hypocritical society and it's equally hypocritical "justice" system that the line MUST BE drawn at the age of... what? 18? Or mayne you'll be inclined to push it and say 16? Is 17 fair then? The point being, who the fuck decides when an INDIVIDUAL SHOULD mature mentally? I'll tell you this much; it is NOT you.

Second, explain to me please, on HOW EXACTLY the sexual interaction between the so-called "underage" people and the older counterpart HAS TO ALWAYS end up as a negative thing. Would you go up to a happy 14 year-old in a loving relationship with a 27 year-old, and just make their lives miserable by playing a "good citizen" and ratting him out?? Which would be more damaging to this poor 14 year-old then, being in a perfectly HAPPY relationship with her boyfriend, or some over-eager, self-righteous person destroying their genuine happiness while treating the younger party as though she'd been taken advantage of and molested and what-have-you? Which would be more likely to plant shame and guilt inside her head, feeling loved in the relationship with her boyfriend, or having her relationship destroyed by people like you and constantly being exposed to your trying to convince her that she was somehow a victim, and that what she and her partner shared was NOT love but it was merely a one-sided thing?? What the hell is with this false victimization BS??

And third, since when is simply disagreeing with the current AOC laws enough to accuse somebody of being a pedophile? Since when is the attraction to TEENS a sign of pedophilia? Has ANY of the posters who's expressed their opposing views on the current AOC laws ever said they were into fucking LITTLE kids?? TEENS are NOT PREpubescent children. NOBODY has said that they were willing to snatch a little girl and fuck her brains out.

HOLY QUANTUM LEAP.

12. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

My point being, you've been brainwashed royally through your anal orifice. ;)

As for the pedophilia accusation, read the post I made prior to this. At any rate, you called me a pedo without having a solid explanation. Is it just because I'm opposed to the AOC laws? That, my friend, wouldn't tell you dick all about my sexual preference, PERIOD.

I'll just say this again: HOLY QUANTUM LEAP.

13. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Can I say something? I'm going to preface this with making it very clear that I am not on here to advocate any body having sex with anybody else, regardless of what age they are. That's not my purpose in discussing this, and I don't think it's Libertine's either. Rather, we're trying to make philosophical points that are somewhat being missed.
    Libertine included a pic of Jesus a way up in his post. Mary was 15 when she was pregnant with him. Now, when we say this kind of thing, we immediately get jumped on, assuming that we want to descend upon the high schools and have sex with all the teenage girls. Nonsense.
    For many centuries, people were married in their mid-teens, had children, and led perfectly normal lives. It was quite common for people in their late teens to be teaching in universities. It was not assumed, like it is today, that the average person was going to live to be 80 something years old. Instead, thirty something was the average age of death, and if people didn't get busy with the business of having kids and pursuing an education and career, they probably wouldn't live long enough to do it. Rather than establishing arbitrary ages for every human activity, people were prepared, as best they could be, morally and mentally for certain activities, and then they engaged in them.
    The problem today is that teenagers, and even people that are older, are being held back from maturing, partly because society is telling them that they're not old enough to do x, y, or z, due to an arbitrary age that has been set and repeatedly changed by some legislature. Back during the Vietnam War, the drinking age in most states was lowered to 18, because young men were being shipped off at that age to war, but weren't deemed old enough to drink a beer or vote (the voting age was lowered at this time, too-the drinking age has since been raised again.) If I say this, it's not because I'm trying to advocate people of a certain age drinking-I barely even drink myself. I'm trying to illustrate the ridiculous nature of establishing arbitrary ages for various activities, rather than focusing on preparing people mentally and morally to engage in those activities and helping them mature.

14. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I think we should drop our current prohibition against human sacrifice.

15. heron

HA! HA HA! HAHAHAHAAHAH! Thats the funniest goddamned argument i have ever heard.

I know of no "children" with tits and bushes...nature give us natural signals.

For the record....most pedophiles arent into tits and bushes.

16. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Are you gonna be our first victim?:p (Just kidding).

17. heron

For my gods? maybe if my tribe needed it.

18. Libertine

Damn! That was an ass-handing if I ever saw one! :D

19. Libertine

Excellent post.

20. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

Yup. I think you structured your arguments really well.