Greatways to get an underage girl to have sex with you!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by kissya, Jun 29, 2006.

1. fritz

fritz Heathen

Oh, & if you ever do live to see the laws change and we proceed with the mass screwing of teens/pre-teens nationwide..The best move would be to start treating them like adults across the board.

2. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

The interesting thing about that set-up is that they wouldn't have been able to really charge him with doing anything illegal. *Maybe* trespassing except he was invited into the (private) house and asked to strip down, so it wouldn't even be public indecency. He could have just left instead of sitting around for the lecture (and subsequently giving his permission for the footage to be aired).

3. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

This post has been cut down so as to focus on the point I want to make:

:X Okay here's a real argument/point.

I agree with a lot of what you and most people have said~ It isn't sick to have sex with 15 year olds; girls have been getting married at ages 11-14 for ages. A law that has been passed doesn't make the act 'sick or wrong.'

BUT

The cultures that the 11-14 year old girls were brought up in were generally all very aware of the relationship between the [say] 12 year old and the young man. It was celebrated, and the girl was very supported. She'd gone through a womanhood celebration beforehand [again, I'm speaking generally].

The pressures of conformity and competition are intensely present in schools and societies that the 15year old girls we're talking about are in. This makes for high insecurities and a gaping lack of self-esteem. So often the young girls are not having sex with older men for themselves, they are doing it out of a search for approval and appreciation, and what they receive is extreme degradation or objectification.

~This isn't moral indignation that I'm expressing, I know, but I had to have some kind of lead-in to say what I wanted to say! Thanks Libertine ;)

4. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

I agree. It is the culture and society that has changed. It is not a "moral" thing unless we have, somehow, gotten more puritan in our laws (which I believe), while society and media has gotten more open.

A catastrophe waiting to happen.

5. Suncatch22

Suncatch22 Member

I have to go with White Ginger here -- most pre-teen and early-teen girls in this society might be physically ready to fuck, but emotionally ... ? A long way to go.

I think that is why so many young people grow up to be sexually dysfunctional -- they start too young with no idea of where they are going. They learn early to be victims or sex objects and never learn anything else.

And "too early" has nothing to do with numerical age and EVERYTHING to do with experience and education. (Thank you, abstinence-only ed. What a great idea you were. More people should be morally opposed to sex.)

My idea? More education. Less whining about morals and more teaching young people how to grow up with mentally healthy attitudes about sexuality.

Oh, and the video was hilarious, by the way. :D

6. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

One that's ALREADY happening.

7. Libertine

Absolutely correct!

8. Liver Steam

Liver Steam Member

Haha this thread is full of nerds who cant get with WOMEN their own age. I have a 14 yr old sister and if anyone in their 20s or beyond ever tried to touch her they would no longer have a dick. I'm not saying 18 is the magic age or anything but c'mon 14? let those lil girls date boys their own age. I knew hipforums was full of ecentric people but damn anyone who is my age or older and tried to get with a young teen would be a weirdo in the eyes of most people.

9. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

It's ok, weirdo is what I am. ;)

10. Liver Steam

Liver Steam Member

its ok to be weird, except when in a perverted way. I just don't get why certian dudes don't like women of a reasonable age. their tits and bodies are fully devolped and beautiful, plus they have experience.

11. Suncatch22

Suncatch22 Member

Yeah, I kind of wonder too why grown men want little girls when they can have women.

As posted above, I think age is just a number ... but why have a little girl?

(Oh, and please don't say anything about tight pussies ... I for one am nineteen and have a pretty tight pussy myself.)

12. Liver Steam

Liver Steam Member

my wife is 20 and has given birth and her pussy is still tight granted she does do her keggles

13. Alternative_Thinker

Whoa, where'd ya get the little girl idea?? 14 is hardly "little". Little girls to me are like....LITTLE girls.

Anyway, Liver, you're only speaking based on "societal morals", usually highly preferred by the American society. Have you even read the whole thread? There have been a number of very intelligent arguments against the ageist standpoint made popular by society, and if you read them, you will see it has nothing to do with anyone not being able to date women their age.

Besides, since when is someone only beautiful after a certain age? Since when are 14 year-old girls too young to be well-developed? And since when are people whose countries have AOC much lower than that of, say, US, "nerds who can't get with women their own age"?? Mexican and Chile people are a bunch of nerds then just because their AOC is 12. Isn't that correct based upon your flawed analogy?

So protect your sister by all means. She deserves all the best in life. ONLY, know what's best for HER, not what YOU think is best for her. If she wants to date guys her age, fine. If she choose to date guys much older than her, don't just jump right onto the negative bandwagon. You must listen to her and understand her side of the story. You must at least acknowledge her wishes, if not respect them. And talk to whom she chooses to date rather than to threaten them. Communicate with them and determine whether or not their feelings are sincere and genuine. Use of violence is OUT OF THE QUESTION.

One more thing. This also has NOTHING to do with the tightness of the vagina, either.

14. ninja_monkee

ninja_monkee Member

Heh. Didn't dateline do some huge thing with pervertedjustice busting a bunch of pedophiles? I thought that was on TV for a long time.

15. Libertine

A.T., most of these people are socially conditioned by media and American "societal mores". They have no alternative but to think the way they do because it is the "right" thing to think and the "proper" way to act.

I am a grown man with a beautiful wife and two children. I have NO DESIRE to "get with" a 14 year old girl or anyone else for that matter, ok? None. It's fun to cut up with people online and no I don't consider "cybering" wrong either, puritans. But, to say that one is a pedo just because one presents a dissenting argument (and a good one) to the norm is ludicrous. The whole 14/15 year old thing can be summed up by looking back over history and seeing that what was normal just a few decades ago is now considered "sick" and people are thrown in the human zoo. Ridiculous!

A 45 year old man who fiddles with a 6 year old? Ok, that is something to consider as threatening, but a 24 year old with a 16 year old? Please! Give it up. This shit has been going on for thousands of years with no "harm to minors". That's just psychological bullshit of the late 20th century. It's fairly new. It's "Protect The Children" paranoia-mania running wild!!!

I have children and they ARE protected. But, I don't need some government creating knee-jerk laws and unconstitutional policies in the name of "protecting" me or my children. There are already laws for these things. Laws against murder, rape, kidnapping, etc. We don't need more ridiculous laws which go beyond the bounds of common sense either.

As far as Dateline is concerned, it's entertaining alright. That's about all I have to say about it. It's TV, whadda ya expect?

TRUE pedophiles have a condition and it's not "evil". It IS abnormal and presents a real danger, but these people need to be quarantined in a much different way than the human zoo or banishment laws. They also need help.

There should be a system set up to reform the criminal, pay restitution to the victim (not "revenge"), and become beneficial to society as a whole. The only way to accomplish this is to come to reality of what this is and how to deal with it at the root of the problem not continuing trimming each branch hoping it will go away the harder you hack at it.

Merely "getting tough" isn't the answer. It's time to "get smart".

16. Alternative_Thinker

Precisely. :cool:

They have been royally brainwashed to the point where they can't even realize they've been brainwashed.... Uhh, wait... If they've been brainwashed, they wouldn't be able to tell if they've been brainwashed or not, anyway.

Haha, nevermind. :p

Actually, this is a BIG problem, when you think about it. :eek:

*shudders*

17. Liver Steam

Liver Steam Member

Yes i am so totally brainwashed [​IMG]

Or maybe as a grown man i have no desire to try and get with girls that were playing with dolls a couple years ago.

18. Alternative_Thinker

I think I proved my point.... Or rather, you did. ;)

19. okeefe

okeefe :>

Faulty logic. A demarcation has to be drawn somewhere, whether at 12 or 15 or 18. It's not about sexual maturity. I had pubic hair, budding breasts, and started my period in the 5th grade, when I was 11 years old. Even though my body was becoming sexually adult, does an 11 year old 5th grader have the emotional maturity and sufficient confidence in herself to decide if she wants to fuck, and if so, who?

How many of you have sisters and girlfriends and nieces and friends who encountered older males who thought they were old enough to fuck at 12, 13, 14, 15? How did they feel about that? How old is old enough? I call that statutory rape, and so does the law. A child, no matter how big her tits or how bushy her bush, needs to be protected from pedophiles like you.

20. Liver Steam

Liver Steam Member

and your point being...
    that ur a pedo?

I don't give a fuck how much you overanalyze shit by say that society is brainwashed. The fact is that you shouldn't have sex with kids. And no matter how brainwashed you are by your dicks, people need to remember that teens are kids.