Great pranks

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by LetLovinTakeHold, Jul 31, 2013.

1. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Dtsx-VGG0"]Absolutely Hilarious Bathroom Mirror Prank - YouTube

3. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4&sns=em"]Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil - YouTube

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh man--watched all of 'em. Funny stuff.

Nothing as good as those, but if you want to pull a pretty good one---throw some ice water over the top of the shower curtain when someone is showering. My kids and I did that back and forth. Induces loud noises!!

5. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

:toetap05: One of those meanies, are you? :)

Nothing like shock to sweeten a person up!!!! :)

6. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

A few years ago, I watched an EPIC prank war between two coworkers on collegehumor.com. This is part 7 of the war, and my favorite one of the series. I'll post more from said war later on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7AUgp5fPI"]Prank War 7: The Half Court Shot - YouTube

7. *MAMA*

I was just about to post this! That entire prank war had me crying from laughing so hard.

8. *MAMA*

Another HILARIOUS one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zO69d-FY4c&sns=em"]Prank War 8: The Skydiving Prank - YouTube

9. Arlandis

Arlandis Visitor

I sometimes get a glass (or more) of water, put a thin bit of cardboard on top, flip it upside down, rip the cardboard out from underneath (and then wipe up any that leaked out) leaving an upside down glass of water on whatever surface youve left it on.

I've pissed my flatmates off several times doing it. Leaving them on tables or the floor or whatever. Occasionally they haven't noticed theres liquid in it and have picked it up and spilled it all over themselves :devil:

Also roll a condom over the kitchen tap. Smooth out any wrinkles, it's pretty hard to spot. Then someone comes along, flicks the tap on high pressure and boom

10. *MAMA*

I like wrapping a black hair tie around the kitchen sink sprayer trigger, then aiming it where someone would be standing when they turn the water on. Instant shower.

:D

11. Arlandis

Arlandis Visitor

Oh I put a shit load of gelatine in our upstairs toilet a couple of months ago. It hardened to be reasonably firm. Was hoping one of the flatmates would do pooze and it would just sorta flop on top of it.

But I came home and someone had invited people over for drinks & when I went to check it had been flushed and was gone. none of my flatmates had done it so some poor guest must've been the one to deal with it.

12. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Ive played too many to really count, I love to play jokes/pranks and the more they got mad, The more I targeted them lol.

Stink bait under door handles, Its worse than human shit and is a mess and smell to clean up. No harm done to vehicle.

The old radio volume trick.

Or get a bigger zip tie and put it on the rear driveshaft, They will hear a clunk and stop and repeat for a few times. No harm done and shops laugh if you get pranked like this and 99% of the time no charge.

Go through a drive through and place you're order, But cut your voice out like you are hitting you're own mute button, They will ask to please repeat, Like they always do. Perfect payback for most of the orders they screw up.

If you are an ass and its been a bad day, And a toll booth with workers are there, Heat the quarters up with a lighter and hand it to them. Use foil to mask the soot on coins and there is nothing they can say or prove. With their high prices in Chicago and Oklahoma, They deserve it.

You can always call the Mormons on them, Sign them up for a free bible and they will come knocking. That was always one we played back and fourth.

If you can find a COD delivery like eastbay catalog used to have, Act like a teacher and order a dozen of each size and have the sent to attention of a friend or good joke you can watch when they show up ups lol.

Too many funny ones to list, Some good, Some bad, But all in good fun and was worth doing.

13. scratcho

I did one to a friend of mine--he was sleeping on my couch, so I got a weinie out of the fridge , unzipped my pants , stood next to him and rubbed the weinie on his lips back and forth. When he started to open his eyes , I hid the weinie and started zipping up. He said=="Joel, you sonuvabitch"!! I didn't tell him until 40 years later that it was a weinie! He said="Joel, you sonuvabitch!!"

14. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I don't really like being pranked and I'm too empathetic to do it to other people, but I was highly amused my freshman year of high school when the theater teacher (Ms. M) pranked the freshman English teacher (Ms. H) in the classroom next door. Ms. M was teaching the theater class stage makeup that day and saw Ms. H in the hall, so she ran out of her class in a "panic", saying things like, "I didn't mean to, oh god, you have to help me! What have I done? What have I done? He just pushed and pushed and oh my god, what am I going to do?" Ms. H responded with, "Wait? What? What happened? Calm down..." and one of the students came out with scissors sticking out of his forehead and "blood" running down his face. Poor Ms. H nearly passed out, lol.

15. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

When our supervisor went on vacation we laid his locker down, taped all of the holes shut and filled it with packing peanuts and stood it back up. When he came back we made sure that there was a fan blowing in his direction that morning and when he opened it up peanuts went everywhere. He wasn't one for jokes and he was pissed but no one ever told him who did it.

16. scratcho

Aww man--I forgot the best one I ever did. It was a saturday afternoon and my dad was on the couch sleeping. He'd had a few beers, so he was sleeping soundly. I went and got some of my step sisters lipstick and very carefully drew some huge lips on and around HIS lips. As I recall, I also drew something with eye liner on his face too. He looked like a fricken clown. Then I took some wooden matches, stuck two or three in the place where the sole met the leather part of his shoe and lit them. Just then the doorbell rang as he was feeling the heat and starting to move around.

Doorbell semi-woke him up--he knocked the matches off his shoes and went to the door. It was a guy in a suit with a briefcase intending to sell something. My dad jerked the door open and said something like---"what do you want?". I could see the guy through a window---he got a weird look on his face and started backing up and said ---uh--nothing, and took off. My dad said--what in hell's wrong with that guy. Then he went into the bathroom and the cussing started. I hauled ass out the back door as he came for me!!

17. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxZKtLl1pPQ"]Terrifying Sniper Prank on Japanese - YouTube

18. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGYXOM8Rlp8"]Hazmat Horror "Scare Tactics" Episodes - YouTube

And also other episodes of this