Great Music when high.

Discussion in 'Music' started by purcolekraze, May 24, 2004.

1. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

What kind of music so you like when your high? I like oprah music. LOL. I'm going to go out and buy the Queen Night at hte Oprah cd. Other music I like when I'm high is anytype rock music. Techno is okay as well wehn I'm high. It makes my mind dance.

2. lanalou

lanalou Member

i like tool or a perfect circle

3. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

David Sylvian.

4. Unkle_John

Unkle_John Member

i listen to psychedelic music, tx psychedelic music, dead, or outhouse moan.

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

311, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Mushroomhead (Song Idle Worship is awesome) Outkast, any trance, Old Drowning Pool, Hive, (hed) PE, Satriani, NIN, Hendrix, Tears for Fears, Marley, U2... Jeez man theres tons

6. greasytuesday

greasytuesday Member

Click the link in my sig!

7. Style

Style Member

311, Nirvana, Bob Marley, Linkin Park, Dj Liquid, Pink Floyd,

8. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

grateful dead's dark star.. the 23 min version....it will take you to heaven and back. pink floyd's echoes. not the whole album. although it is incredible. the acual FULL song echoes is what to listen to. hmm. i acually had a really good trip to heart's crazy over you. it was insane. any zeppelin, and the who's album "Tommy" the whole album...youll go insane with the amazing journey and sparks..ahhhhhh

9. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

oh and ween's flutes of chi,the mollusk, and zoloft :):):):)

10. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

Radiohead, Flaming Lips, Pink Floyd, any good jam band.

11. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

pink floyd, marley, tool. i listen to punk but when im high it never fits the mood.

12. crashandburn

crashandburn Member

Afroman. Oh god, I got in a car accident with 5 other people while we were stoned trying to sing Colt 45. Also, Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody" over and over again. If I'm by myself then I listen to some ska, like Catch 22 or Big D. For some reason psychedelic music makes me depressed or really irritated when I'm high.

13. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

i cant stand ska and when im high i wanna shoot at someone when i listen to it. its too happy and upbeat for me, i like something kinda slow and trippy thats mellow... fast trash punk on speed owns all though lol

14. JamminOTR

JamminOTR Member

One album sticks out in my mind particularly. Sends me back to the days when I was a newb smoker, eight grade, freshman year. Rasta tokin in the batroom...steam and bowls...mmm. But everythime I listen to that Epic fade in on Exodus into Natural Mystic....goddamn, getting goosebumps just thinkin about it!

Then there's my all time favorite album...String Cheese Incident, A String Cheese Incident. "We're gonna take you on a little journey right about now!" Great way to loose an hour of the day reveling in sound.

15. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member

Lou Reed and Mazzy Star I've got to add . . . the flaming lips!

16. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

anything by sublime, allman brothers, pink floyd, foghat, B.O.C., maybe a little Wu Tang Clan :) , OutKast, The Dead, the list goes on and on

17. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

Primus is always a favorite, live Phish, Jonee Earthquake Band, anything that you dance to and enjoy when your not stoned, or even making your own with whatever you got is fun.

18. sanctified

sanctified Member

progressive rock (pink floyd, genesis), marilyn manson, nin, the little mermaid soundtrack, or the spice girls. yes...

19. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

20. Spiral Sea

Spiral Sea Member

a few of my favorite cd's for when i'm tall :sunglasse

Dandy Warhols - Come Down
    Blind Melon - Blind Melon
    Kula Shaker - Peasants,pigs and astronauts
    Turin Brakes - Ether Song
    Black Crowes - Amorica

and ofcourse clasics like Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd and the Stones during the Mick Taylor years :D