Great Dialogue.

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by Bilby, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Please merge with any existing similar thread. Give examples of TV drama dialogue.I will start with these two:

1. "In my experience most policemen are of the lowest intelligence." - Lipstick On You Collar.

2. "We funded our own research institute to prove there is nothing wrong with tobacco." - Mad Men.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

aren't those more like monologues?

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[SIZE=16pt]X-Files Season 5, Episode - Bad Blood[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]HARTWELL:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Agent Mulder, you mind me asking you why we're out here[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]MULDER:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Historically, cemeteries were thought to be a haven for vampires [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]as are castles, catacombs and swamps, but unfortunately, you don't have any[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]of those.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]HARTWELL:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]We used to have swamps only the EPA made us take to calling[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]them wetlands[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]MULDER:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Yeah. So, we're out here looking for any signs of vampiric activity.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]HARTWELL:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Which would be like, uh...?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]MULDER:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Broken or shifted tombstones. The absence of birds singing.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]HARTWELL:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]There you go. Cuz I ain't hearing any birds singing. Right?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Course, it's winter, and we ain't got no birds. Is there anything else[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]MULDER:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]A faint groaning coming from under the earth. The sound of[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]manducation -- of the creature eating its own death shroud.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]HARTWELL:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Nope. No manuh... ma-ma[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]MULDER:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Manducation[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]MULDER:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Now, Sheriff, I know my methods may seem a little odd to you,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]HARTWELL:[/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt]Hey, look, y'all work for the federal guv'mint and[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]to know. I mean, CIA, Secret Service -- y'all run the show, so[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hotwater[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Hotwaterll [/SIZE]