gravity of atomic nucleus creates electron shell

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by trevor johnson 5757, Feb 23, 2021.

1. trevor johnson 5757

trevor johnson 5757 Members

Light, like all waves, is a density spreading out to a less dense region of a medium. Gravity is also a density on space. When light enters the atomic nucleus's gravity field, it only gets so far before the density of the gravity field equals the density of the light wave, and since light wants to travel in the direction of least resistance it bounces off of the atomic nucleus's gravity field. The region where light bounces out is a good region I think for the electron shell to exist. The electron would be pulled in but at the same time bounce out.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Tell that to virtual particles, no matter what anyone does, the buggers just keep manifesting out of nowhere.

3. trevor johnson 5757

Are you referring to neutrino's and things of that nature? Those could just be energy pockets that form in space. What do you think that because the electron is energy held in place that when it comes out it shoots of as particle shape from holding onto being an electron for so long. I can't believe you Wooleeheron, you sound like you want to uncover the truth in your posts yet you fight with quantum mechanics and dinosaur language. It's too trendy for me. Everyone do it I guess. I'm more of a layman fiction writer. Like poe. writing about a story that could come true, new inventions and how they could be used. Sometimes I get it right but I certainly don't ride the wave of current thoeries in quantum mechanics, excuse me for questioning what those subjects have to 'prove'.

4. wooleeheron

Virtual particles are the foundation of modern Field Theory, and the only theory that is more accurate is QCD, which suggests that there is only one electron in the universe, it just gets around faster than the road runner. Among other things, virtual particles account for the spectrum of hydrogen and the decay of the weak force, and why it is impossible to create a perfect vacuum. Unless you can explain those things, your theory is crap from the dark ages.

5. trevor johnson 5757

Alas there are some observations that I'm not to aware of and as a layman science fiction writer's standpoint I can't define every little branch that has grown in the human mind. I would say virtual particles are energy that has taken on the look of a particle.

6. wooleeheron

Relativity indicates its impossible to have space-time without something occupying it. Energy is a meaningless term, unless you can define it.

7. trevor johnson 5757

That's cool man, I'm pretty lost in what you're saying, you can't deny there are people out there that re itterate something they've read and they sound confused as hell. From what I understand about relativity, objects only move in relationship to each other. If that's the case what prevents all the objects from pulling together into a clump?

8. wooleeheron

Academics originally believed Newton's laws of motion were universal and absolute, and applied to everything, but all the evidence says otherwise. Swirlonics are a good example, with self-propelled particles in a solution resisting Newton's second law and refusing to accelerate when a force is applied. The collective behavior of even macroscopic particles and the galaxy itself all defy Newton, and the explanation appears to be because everything obeys quantum mechanics, with the Schrodinger equation recently proving capable of describing the rotation of the galaxy, which should fly apart according to Newton. A century of theories have all indicated yin-yang push-pull dynamics, meaning everything actually has an overall tendency to fly apart, just like the Big Bang, which can be compared to a white hole, that can only spit out mass and energy, and would suggest an antimatter universe on the other side of the Big Bang.

9. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

Not completely incorrect, but that seems like a confusing and inaccurate way of saying it.

Really, all waves are a perturbation of a medium. This usually results in square law (for a 2d propagating wave) or cube law (for a 3d propagating wave) in terms of future density at any given location of the wave. Density referring to how dense the wave is in relation to the volume of the medium. Which, in the 3d case, the wave is simply an expanding sphere. It is not that it is "a density spreading out to a less dense region of the medium". Usually the medium is uniform density in all applicable regions. It is simply spreading out, and the act of spreading out in of itself makes it less dense, since we are dealing with the same fixed amount of original content that the wave had when it was created. There are some exceptions where waves travel slower in a less dense region, such as sound waves in low density air, or special cases where a wave travels between 2 different density mediums.

10. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

I don't remember the specifics, but from my understanding virtual particles were not real? Just math equations to fix flaws in the current theories. Implying the current theories do not accurately describe reality. For this reason, I often like to look into alternative science instead of the mainstream.

11. DarthDva

DarthDva Members

It is impossible to create a perfect vacuum, because atoms have a large gap between themselves, therefore its possible for air to get into the vacuum. Virtual particles are not necessary for this.

It is also, not possible that there is only one electron. It is possible if the word electron loses its current meaning, maybe there is one electron only if we do not define electrons as our current meaning of electrons. But with our current meaning, one electron would not work, since it would be traveling in a random path and therefore not have an equal density in terms of interactions. Although it is possible to travel faster than the speed of light, it is improbable that it is possible to travel hundreds of millions of thousands of times faster than the speed of light.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  12. wooleeheron

A day without a dictionary, is vacuous.

13. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Gravity has very little influence on individual particles. Dust and corona viruses can stay in the air for hours.

Magnetism is the force you are looking for. All particles have magnetic fields and polarity. The quantum world is a world of electromagnetism (moving magnets). Electrons do not orbit protons at near light speed because of gravity, They are in a magnetic field bond. It is also the magnetic repulsion between electrons (atomic shells) that keep atoms from collapsing into each other.