Graphic Shirts You've Seen Recently

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AmericanTerrorist, Sep 6, 2013.

1. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Today when I was @ the fair I saw a shirt that said (something like, I may not be remembering it exact word for exact word)-
    "Awesome story bro. Now go get me some bacon."

:2thumbsup:

What are some that you've seen recently? (they can be ones you loved... just liked... hated... thought was stupid... liked but still thought was stupid, or whatever-doesn't matter)

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Also I saw one @ the street fair last month that said "Cool story bro. Tell it again."

:D

My neighbor sometimes wears a shirt- (I could tell by my mom's face that she wouldn't have known what to say about this! lol..) that says "Your Face is Making my Penis Soft"....

My cousin wears one that says "Come at Me, Bro!"

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I've seen those stupid shirts at those kiosks in the middle of the mall. Pretty lame if you want my worthless opinion.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Which ones have you seen?

Well, I mean....hey, you're not gonna catch me wearing them. Not my style. I wore shirts like that sometimes when I was 15 or 16 years old sometimes, but not my thing anymore... and yea, I think most all of them I've seen are so, so lame. But some of them still make me chuckle anyways. :D