GRAND THEFT PARSONS"

Discussion in 'Movies' started by SillyLidlSkull, Jan 4, 2005.

1. SillyLidlSkull

SillyLidlSkull Member

HAHHHAHHA!
    watched this movie recently,
    ( as usual i don't tend to watch movies when they first come out from cinemas OR NEITHER IN dvd or video..don't ask me why?!)
    and i'll tell YOU PEOPLE tht it's so dammed funny and hillarious but what does shines the most from this movie it's the quirkiness of it!

I'TS about the death of Parson,(famous country hard rock singer of the late 60's).
    His corpse does get stolen" by his own manager (and also only friend and familyeven thought thre'sa dad's figure alive but never beeing around him while he was still alive and kicking!)and a random guy called from him HIPPIE.
    tHE MANEGER PERSUADES 2HIPPIE TO TAKE PART WITHOUT TELLING HIM THAT THERE WILL B A CORPS INCLUDED ON THE ROAD"..just a coffin....

CHECK IT OUT IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY AND TOUCHING TOO!

2. duckandmiss

duckandmiss Pastafarian

It was pretty alright, the acting is poor and some of the characters are ignored development wise. But good story. Hippie sucks in this movie.

3. SillyLidlSkull

SillyLidlSkull Member

..i just love the quirkeness of it,
    the slow times,because it does reppresents the slow motion of some times od life
    the dark humour in it it's just gr8 don't you think?
    I DO BELIEVE THAT they wanted to expose the legend of G. Parsons more than to show that they could act.
    So they just trow in your face,via talking pictures,those fractures that overwheelm you when a relative or friend(...)passes away.
    Also the fact that they do underline the importance of the "burning of the body for thr salvatoion and freedom the soul" i found it very peculiar and intresting...
    ciao ciao amico!