Graduation.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Sunnie, May 28, 2004.

1. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Tomorrow I graduate from highschool.

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

yay! congradulations!

3. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I graduated in 1973.

4. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I'm going to bring "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" to read during ceremonies, it's going to be extremely long and extremely boring.

All's I am looking forward to is getting drunk in a slanted field in the rain with about 250 other graduates.

5. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

*cries* I wish I could have gotten drunk!

6. Velouria

Velouria Member

I graduate tommorow also. Afterwards I'm going out to eat and having a champagne party and going to another party thing.

7. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

We rented some sort of handi-bus turned limo. So...I'm taking the short bus to grad. Talk about classy!

Congratulations Velouria! Yay us.

8. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

short bus lol,
    my graduation was dumb, it was only 30 people.

9. alex714

alex714 To the Left

my graduation was so stupid, i didnt want to go but my parents made me
    its a completly overrated event, i left as soon as i could

10. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i graduate 8th grade on tuesday! woohoo go me! im gonna go get baked as hell!

11. nesta

nesta Banned

yesterday was my last day of highschool. my ceremony isn't until the 5th though.

graduating from 8th grade? does that take work now? :p

12. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

they tryed to tell me i couldnt walk the stage at graduation cuz i wore flip flops instead of dress shoes and died my hair pink.

i threw a fit and threw my cap and gown at the principal and told him i wold walk if i wanted to, i worked my ass of to be there and nothing was gonna stop me from getting what i wanted, then other kids started saying they woldnt walk the stage if i didnt. to make a very long story short they let me walk across the stage pink hair, flip flops and all............

13. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

It's funny, graduation seems to be such a show in America! In France, nothing happens. When final high-school exams are over, they send you a diploma if you passed them all. They're extremely hard... I was in an American high-school for 6 month as a Senior and I thought the level was so much lower than in fucking french-schools... it seemed like what I had learned in the 8th grade!

Anyways, I dropped out... it was a bit weird, if anyone is interested (I'm in the mood to talk about my life tonight :p), I never was a Junior in high-school, was a senior only in America (went from Sophomore to Senior skipping Junior), for 6 months, then went back home where I stopped going to school... I finally took the GED tests, English print, and I passed with pretty good grades (even in math!), that's why now I can go to college in America.

14. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Quote> yesterday was my last day of highschool. my ceremony isn't until the 5th though

Congrats, Nesta, now we are both ex/Warriors.

Nesta and I went to the same high school, only I graduated in 1990.

15. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I had more fun then I thought I would. But lots of champagne and a joint might have helped that one along....

I lost my friend at the after party though. So if any of you see a tall girl walking around, looking kind of lost and covered in mud....tell her to go to Jessica's house.