Graduated...FINALLY!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ben, May 21, 2004.

1. ben

ben Member

after 14 years of gruelling private, conservative, christian school i graduated with my 19 classmates in 2004....

HIGH AS HELL

it was an experience :D

2. wenis

wenis Member

congratulations dude. people say you'll miss high school etc etc. well after goin to college i can tell you that once you're able to party every night without parents around, it's hella better.

3. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

Congrats Ben:) I graduate in approx. 13 days I think...looking forward to every moment of it!:)

4. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

congrats man, it sux though i still got 3 more years :(

5. bertrose

bertrose Member

Niiiice benny! i graduate next year...as long as i don't get kicked outta school for getting caught smoking the reefer...which makes me wanna stop...but anyways...niice going!

peace

6. Newbie

Newbie Member

i got 2 more years, lol.

7. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Congrats ben, college life is so much better, beats the shit outta high school.

8. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

2 more years for me too.. damn..

Good luck at college man [​IMG]

9. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Sounds kinda like me...

I've gone through 14 years of private, conservative, Christian school as well. For graduation a couple of us made some pot brownies and scarfed them down when we got to rehersal. Needless to say we were stoned out of our minds. :D

All the students and teachers are all in robes, the teachers robes were much more complex then the students though. But with everyone in robes it kinda reminded me of being a wizard.

As a bonus surprise for us, they told us we were going to give a rose to our mom after we were handed our diploma. Of course they sprung this on us the last minute so none of knew where our parents were sitting. As I walked across the stage I kept scanning the audience trying to find my parents so that I didn't wander around aimlessly. Luckily I heard my grandmother signal me, so I found them.

Overall it was a great experience, I suggest everyone go to their graduation after eating some brownies. It was kinda one last "FUCK YOU!" to the school.

10. marquee

marquee Member

congratulations, buddy. When I say that I envy you, I don't think you understand the extremeness of this envy.

11. rdfleece27

rdfleece27 Member

yeah, college is definitely better than high school...unless you had a real lot of fun in high school which i sort of doubt. like someone else said..the freedom at college is unbelievable. party til 5 am if you want, sleep whereever you feel like. if you're not used to all the freedom you might go a little wild...like i kinda did second semester heh.

12. ben

ben Member

thanks for the pat on the back everyone, if anyone wants to get down in ala'bam lemme know

-peace