Gotta Go! Strange Pissing Places!

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by RxHEAD, Jan 23, 2005.

1. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

-Into a grill through the electric hob ring of my freinds cooker. In front of loads of people.
    -Against a radiator
    -Almost straight onto one of my freinds (he dodged)
    -In a strangers front garden just yesterday, they came out halfway through and shouted at me a lot.

All of the above were while stupidly, stupidly drunk to the extent that I don't remember any of them, it was like sleepwalking. I just got horrified stories in the morning.

2. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

out my window...in a drain behind my buddies washing machine...in a bottle while driving a car...in a sleeping bag, that one i cant really explain, i was just having a dream and in my dream i was pissing, soon after i awoke in a piss filled sleeping bag...embarrasing really, the first time i wet the bed since i was a small child and it had to be in a sleeping bag. >.<

3. morningglory

morningglory Member

I've peed off of a dock, in the woods, on the side of the highway, in someone's yard, on the lawn of a bank (in the middle of the night), at an oyster house parking lot, and in a sink.

4. yesplease

yesplease Member

on a hospital, on a car in the middle of Mardi Gras, a firestone tire store, the woods, lots of places...

When you're drunk and you gotta go...you gotta go!

5. punk-a$$_hippy

punk-a$$_hippy Member

my bf once pissed in/on the pulpit and microphone @ church...

6. ivysmama

ivysmama Member

I agree with mystical shroom, I'd have a lot more strange peeing spots if i only had a penis...alas, other than the normal toilets (except some of the outhouses I've peed in have been pretty damn strange) I've only peed outside, in large bodies of water (come on...who doesn't?), and sometimes in the shower too. But I have peed outside in the snow, and alongside the highway (I had a bladder infection and there was NO choice). Also, I have #2ed outside several times. Nothing makes you feel closer to nature....haha. I could just imagine little animals hopping around stopping to sniff...ewww...sorry! :)

7. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

well there was always that gallon jug when i lived in my bus . . .it was nice cus they have a wide lid, still not wide enough but better.
    ill piss anywhere though.
    i always wanted to piss off of a bridge on to cars driving by. i think that would be real cool. better than throwin rocks.

8. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

on a neighbours front door

some friends of mine were having problems with people not flushing at their place, so one of them decided to put a cup on the toilet for them to put money in when they didnt flush (not the brightest guy). Well one of his housemates decided it would be funny to piss in that cup. Nobody wanted to touch it, so it stayed in their house (I beleive it somehow made its way to their closet) for a few months.

9. Children of Bodom

Children of Bodom Senior Member

off my roof
    ito a hole in the wall
    Kitty litter box (it does clump up, btw)
    off the proch
    small plastic decorative pumpkin
    my buddy's shoe (wasted)
    When i was really little I laid flat on my belly in the middle of the street, put my dick in the hole in the manhole cover and pissed.
    out bedroom window
    on a cat
    countless bottles/cans
    I shit in a suitcase once
    on the floor in jail (drunk tank)

10. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

The more posts I read the more I remember...One time years ago, I had to make a long commute and was getting tired of having to get out of the car and piss in the cold...so I went to the Automotive store and I bought one of those Funnels. The kind you do beer Bongs with. It had a wide base and a long flexable tube for the exit. I would just pull over and crack the drivers door and then put the end of the funnel tube out the bottom of the door and piss, then it would just rund down the hose and onto the ground. I really need to invest in another one of those things..

Any of you guys ever pissed on an electiric wire fence? Did you ever do it again? If you never have it will shock the hell out of your tallywacker it is really a buzz!

11. wookie

wookie Member

my mate pissed on an electric fence, it wasnt high voltage 12volt i think, he cried

i once pissed on a bus, good job there wasnt many people on it

my dad took a dump on a neighbours front step while pissed. the neighbour came out and caught him half way through. he had to go back the next day and wash it away

12. Utopia_Erwtje

Utopia_Erwtje Member

pissed my pants...
    and I used to be verry afraid of the people that live in my house... pissed in the trashcan, because I was afraid to go to the bathroom... silly me

13. Namaste

Namaste Member

I go outside all the time....it feels good.... :H

when you gotta go, you gotta go...

14. BobbinBecca

BobbinBecca Member

I was driving an all nighter with my baby in the backseat and he was sleeping. I had to GO! because I was drinking caffeine sodas to keep me awake. Well, my choice was A. wake baby to walk him to the bathroom with me at the rest stop, B. leave him alone while I went to pee (bad choice) or C. the lazy compromise: use one of his diapers. Let me tell you, those diapers aren't meant to hold 64 oz. of soda after it's passed through the kidneys......

P.S. Now I will wake him up to go to the bathroom. Well, or maybe I'll use more diapers. :p

15. Shell

Shell Member

I guess I'm pretty boring when it comes to my bathroom habits

16. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

in a cooler :)

in a driveway during mardi gras shhhhh

17. skyblueandblack

skyblueandblack Member

Reading this was so funny, some of the places was hilarious. lol

About the weirdest place I have was stopping the car and going over the guardrail into the woods. Pretty boring compared to some I've read. :D

18. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

My strangest pissing place was, at night, on the beach in Thailand during the Full Moon Party

19. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

Hmm, I've pissed in a cup, but that's not too weird. I guess the craziest I've done is one time, I was drunk off my ass, and had to pee sooo badly. I was walking through campus with a group of people and couldn't hold it. So I just went behind a bush, pulled down my pants, and took a piss and this other chick joined me. The thing was, she actually hid herself in the bushes, whereas I was out in the open, pretty much. Oh well, not like I could really remember too well anyway...lol. I'm sure there are at least 10 people on campus now who've seen me with my pants down though...haha.

20. Moro

Moro Member

I peed in the garden of a convicted murderer.

~Moro