gotta get some alcohol

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Becknudefck, Jan 14, 2005.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, its great, i just tell my aunt or cousin what i want, they call the packie and they deliver it in about 30 minutes...its great, just like ordering pizza...

2. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I sure was!

3. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

same here. my brother gets it for me or some friends siblings will get it. lol my mom doesnt care that i drink. tomorrow night im gettin trashed here (after my schools winter ball) ah i cant wait. like on new years i told my mom that i was havin people over so we could drink and she said "as long as you dont puke on my carpet, i dont care." but i have this habit of callin people and leaving them drunken messages when they dont pick up their phone...

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

haha, the drunken phone call...yea, thats how me adn my friend got caught once...after drinking a handle of JD, we decided to call his mother to see if we could sleep at some friends house (since i was staying at his house, we were 14). she knew we were drunk and said that our curfew stood at 11:00. well, the time we hung up was 10:55 and we were 1 mile away from his house...being drunk, somehow we ran a 5 minute mile.

i've had some funny ones too...i love the drunken phone call.