Gotta Ask Why?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Legend, May 24, 2004.

1. Legend

Legend Member

Everyone I Know Seems To Be Dying! Last Year, 4 Of My Closest Friends Died! Veronica, Matty, Mark And Kyle... Kyle Hung Himself, A Week Later Veronica Hung Herself! Bout 3 Months Later Mattie Was Murdered By He's Cousin, Then On Christmas Day Mind Ya, Mark Hung Himself From A Train Bridge... Then 2 Uncles, Died 9 Days Apart In January This Year! In April Another Friend Michael Shot Himself And Died In The Shed, He Wasn't Found For 2 Days... THEN I Got A Phone Call Bout 2 Hours Ago, A Friend, Malcom Died In A Car Accident... Like, What The Fuck... Who's Next????

2. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

i guess they got tired of this place and didn't wanna hang around any longer as it seems most these folks chose to exit

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

***hides from Legend***

4. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

I sure am glad that you live on the other side of the planet from me Legend.

5. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Aww, that is too bad, I'm very sorry, that must be incredibly hard to go through... I hope you are alright and find some solace soon.

:)

6. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Hmmmm, sympathy, I was so scared I didn't even think of giving him sympathy.

7. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I am next. You are next. We are possibly all next. It is a rare individual indeed who can pass death untouched.

8. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

there are a lot of questions that dont have answers... yours being one of them