Gots me some E. Help.

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by SweeperOfDreams13, May 18, 2004.

1. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Well, this chick at school just happened to have a whole bunch of E and I happened to have cash at the moment so I bought a pill. I was reserving that $15 for weed, but E doesn't come through where I live often.
    So it's a 1.5 (not quite doube-stacked, if that makes any sense), and it's green and has a triangle on it.
    It is very small, about the diameter of my pinky nail, maybe a bit smaller. Does anyone know anything about this particular pill?
    I couldn't find it on dancesafe.org, or anywhere else and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it, or at least knew what it was.
    Thanks

2. mowgli

mowgli Member

if you havn't already, try

www.pillreports.com

i think that's a decent testing site. u sed that the pill was green and it had a small triangle on it.... i've read numerous "reports" about pills like the one you described that said that they contain DXM and NOT MDMA. these "reports" were first seen by me a couple of months ago so that says that they may have discovered these pills to contain DXM in the not-too-distant-past, therefore there MAY BE A POSSIBILTY that the pill you have could b one of the pills from the DXM batch. You could always ask around ppl who take pills to see if they've had any experiences with the pills from the girl who u got urs from to see if anything interesting turns up. good luck! [​IMG]

cheers

peace

3. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Well, people were popping em' right there and seeed fine.
    It'd just be nice to know exaclty what's in there.
    Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to check out pillreports.com

Peace

4. mowgli

mowgli Member

no probs.

if you kno other ppl have taken the same pills without anything going wrong then there should be no problems with you trying them either![​IMG] Be safe and HAVE FUN!!!

cheers

peace

5. serra

serra tentacle girl

yup that's what i was going to say. pillreports is a good resource when you can use it!

6. mycoguy

mycoguy Member

single, double, or triple....it doesn't matter. a double is usually just twice as much "filler" material. get my drift?