Gothe girls whit small hips/breast

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by THE_duder, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Fjolnirsson

Fjolnirsson Member

LMAO! Not all gythias, that's for sure. Though some are pretty hot, it's true.

2. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

yeah I know not all gythias, hehe...

but I like the outfits :D And I dig thier symbolic powers ;)

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I really do like the goth look. I'm too lazy to keep it up myself, but I find it very attractive, regardless of what their hips or breasts are like. I find that somehow, bigger boned gals suit it more, but maybe that's just because I'm a bigger boned gal too :p

4. THE_duder

THE_duder Member

hey what is a gythias anyway?

5. Prince Astaroth

Prince Astaroth Member

I've always thought that people going around labelling themselves was dumb and pointless, but I guess that I'm attarcted to lots of girls that you might call "gothic."

6. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

did you mean to say "goth" or "Go the"

7. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

A gythia is a priestesse in the ásatrú (norse heathen mythology), just like a gothi is a priest

8. THE_duder

THE_duder Member

Ooooooookaaaaaaaay old preists from northen mytology. Wait a sec im from the north and my last name means "asarnas gård"(i cant translate that from english, dont know the word for asar... assgods maybee...

9. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

I dated a hot goth chick once. She was amazing. Petite little thing with rather small boobs. She remains the most incredible woman I have ever known.

Normally, I totally dig the curves, though. Big boobs and hourglass shape all the way! I'd take a Marilyn Monroe body over a Paris Hilton body anyday!

And goth is hot, IMO.

10. lakshen

lakshen Forn Siðr

Svensker? asar det lyder svensk :D

well I think it's just called an ása/ása-god in english too from the icelandic word, just like ásatrú is icelandic too...

So it would be something like 'the farm of the aesir' (pl. icelandic again, do'nt know why they chose them, everybody knows Danes and Swedes rocked the age of vikings)

11. liguana

liguana Member

ehhh really, between poor sp. and typo's I'm barely able to make out if there are sub-cultures within a sub-culture or this is just sloppiness, whatever.

I just really like industrial music, such as stuff that djTodd plays http://www.synthetic.org/play.html

music like
    Kevorkian Death Cycle - Pulse
    Combichrist - lying sack of shit

just to name a couple but there are plenty more.
    So I follow dj's that play what I like and to fit in the clubs I'll dress the part, which makes me more of a week-end goth. I like the styles but it's the music first and the dance, ooh the dance, yes goth has it's own dance did ya know.

I really like the outfil Duder posted, I want the top. I have small hips/breast too but no flat ass here, mine's a nice round booty, more like pre-preg britney spears than like paris hilton.

12. Maineman1982

Maineman1982 Member

gotta have some curves...goth is ok its the no hips or tits part thats no good.....but it depends on what she can do too :)