Got Ripped, Cop let me go?

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by MC900FooTJesus, May 24, 2007.

1. MC900FooTJesus

MC900FooTJesus Member

Me and my friend Carl were blazing on his back porch. When I say blazing, im talking like 7 1/2 bowls on his bong. The water was cold, I took some of the biggest hits I have ever had. Carl is rich as fuck, so he always had really good weed. I think it was Trainwreck, I am not certain but it got us blazed. Well, we went driving off, and Carl pulled into some abandoned building parkinglot. The parking lot was HUGE. So he started to burn out, do fish tails, speed.. Out of nowhere a siren goes off. I pissed my pants.. We had weed in the car, the car smelled like weed, and our eyes were red like fire.

The cop asked us what we were doing (Since it was past the 11 o'clock curfiew.) Carl said he was taking me home and he cut through this parking lot to get me home. All that happened was, he called my mom and made sure it was OK that I was with Carl, and then he hung up, gave me my phone back and let us go.. Craziest shit ever. Soon as he was out of view we lit up another J and blazed like no tommorow.

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

HAHAHA. Thats some good luck there.

3. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

lol lucky

4. MC900FooTJesus

MC900FooTJesus Member

Yeah, I nearly pissed my pants.

5. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

im diggin the 'hawk dude

6. rat from the hosmgm

rat from the hosmgm Member

lol nice hair m8 ye i luv it wen u hav close calls like tht but u get away its mint coz ur like totally stoked u aint bin caught n it makes the next joint even more tastey knowing tht the cop cud of had it

7. skittlesV1

skittlesV1 Member

e
    dude learn to type. dont use your "txt spek" its not cool, you look like your 11 years old.

8. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

^ thought you said dont use your dick to type.

i agree.