Got dosed with what i think was pcp. Jow fucked am i?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Hedgeclipper, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

So i was getting drunk with some friends at a bar and one guy was doing blow. He was doing lots of the stuff and sermed ok so i thought itd be fine aand did two very small key bumps (just enough to wake me up a little). Anyways, he sold my friend some and we looked at it closer and it was more of an off-white/beige powder with a hint of blue. And then the guy who'd been doing the stuff all night started hallucinating like crazy and we begun to realize we had dosed pcp (i probably took around 20mg - two very very small key bumps). The night certainly took a turn for the worse but it was overall a pretty fun trip -- like not enjoyable, but i could see why some people might like to do it. The only bad part was that it gave me the shakes (maybe just anxiety) and made weed make me super paranoid.

Anyways, though the drug was not so bad, the aftereffects are awedul. Its been about a day and i dont feel high but i feel dissociated, feel a lot of tightness in the head and migraine-like symptoms. I am pretty ok but i feel like it mightve fucked me up a lityle bit. Im in a bit of a daze and the npstril i sniffed it with is a little enflammed and irritated. The feeling in my head is very concerning --feels like the feeling ypu get in your head while tripping and seems to originate from my sinus/inside my head and has like a smell/sensation to it reminiscent of gettibg hit in the face.

I kinda fucked up. Fortunately i realized ut was bunk stuff before i took enough for it to be too bad. How long do you tjink ir should take for the aftereffects to wear off? I ferl like crap

2. Hedgeclipper

I think it wasnt straight pcp. I think it was cocaine laced with pcp/some other dirty bunk cut.

3. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

U ok?
    dont take nasty shit like that!!!
    stick to the mesc!!

cocaine laced??? but you are eating coca leaves right??? U posted it in another thread... maybe thats the reason you feel like it has coke in it?

coke laced with pcp... fuck...
    stay away from that shit dude..
    pcp is the worst shit ever. I would IV H and coke together before touching that stuff (on purpose )

for me pcp is the highest level taboo drug. even higher than deliriants...

4. Hedgeclipper

I know it's very taboo, but I already took it. I just want to know when the hangover/head tightness will go away.

5. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

its still goin? have you tried taking a benzo or smoking some weed?

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

If it was PCP you should be ok in another day with the amount you took, assuming it was mediocre quality. One way to tell is, "Did it feel like you put on someone else's glasses when you tried to walk?" LOL
    The first time I ever took PCP I snorted a line about an inch long and about 1/4" wide, was high in about 7 minutes and stayed out of it like you describe for a couple of days afterward. But this was in 1974 when PCP was just beginning to gain popularity and shit was pharmaceutical grade.

The worst/longest and last time I ever even went near the shit I took 3 hits off an "Angel Dust" joint and was totally fucked for over a day and higher than shit for 3 days total. I honestly thought I had completely broken my brain. That was about 1978-79 and I never went near it again.
    I did it probably 25 times in all, snorting and smoking. It can be fun in the proper doses with the right people and setting, but high doses are NOT fun in the least.:(

But it is also a literal brain damager...so use extreme caution.

7. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

ive seen some angel dust that had a tan color, it wasn't very pure at all tho. Mixing it with the cocaine probably didn't help anything but its normal after doing pcp to feel effects for a few days...the after effects, ur memory tends to be fucked and stuff like that. Don't know about the blue color, unless they recrystallized the cocaine from liquid sherm that was dyed blue...sounds like you got some bullshit. If i buy drugs i want it to be what i asked for, not a bunch of bullshit mixed together.

8. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Are you doing OK?

9. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

U know.. I have been living my life backwards falling through time with a often appearing intense sense of deja vu.. and I have to tell you something here smells fishy.

Go get a medical check up.

and dont touch that shit again. Now that you have tried it it might look nice. but FUCK IT.
    Not worth the fuckin life. Dissociatives are fuckin krime against the mind! I flushed my ket...
    I flushed it and I miss it soo much. my nose starts itching the moment I think about it.
    so go get a check up. get clean.
    a taboo can be broken.. but a new taboo can be raised in its place.

the good shit makes you feel sick before the peak and not after!!!!

10. Hedgeclipper

I'm alright. The tightness in the head is going away, but I still feel like
    i'm in a daze and I'm having a bit of trouble dealing with my life. It really put me out of commission, studying wise, for the weekend

actually Im feeling a lot better today

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

That's good to hear, if ur gonna do pcp ya better plan for it, and make sure u don't have any impending responsibilities else ur most likely fucked

12. Hedgeclipper

Yup. I'm alright now. But I took the stuff on thursday and the feels are only just starting to go away. I was very seriously concerned for a while -- I've never felt a sensation like what was going on in my head those last few days before.

It was like an internal headache. I think I could literally feel my brain in pain.

13. Hedgeclipper

I don't know if its just panic attacks or something, but I got uncontrolable shaking for a few hours last night :/

14. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Blue bits? That wasn't a good sign. Whatever you got was a cocktail.
    Shitty luck, dude. Hope you feel better soon!!

15. Hedgeclipper

I only wish I knew what it was a cocktail of for sure. Felt like a dissociative and everyone I was with thought it was pcp.