Got charged becasue they found a gram of hash on me?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Pmeth, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Hi guys i got suspended last friday becasue the school found a gram of hash on me and zig zags..
    the police came in and becasue i didnt tell them anything im being charged?

whats the maximum penelty i can get in Ontario canada???

im curious ... and wtf ... over a gram of hash it wasnt even a gram prob around a .6 what i had left.

2. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

that's why you leave your stash at home. this way you can't get caught. how did they find them on you? did it fall out or something?

this is what i found for canada's drug laws:

For < or = 30g. of cannabis or 1 g. of resin: $1000, six months or both (for first and any subsequent offence). For amounts > 30g. of cannabis or > 1 g. of resin, if the Crown decides to prosecute the offence as a summary conviction offence: $1000, six months or both (for first offence); $2000, 1 year, or both (subsequent offences). If the Crown decides to prosecute as an indictable offence: 5 years less a day (Remember that the Crown can prosecute by indictment only if amount of cannabis is > 30g. or amount of resin > 1g.)

here's the link if you need it. : http://www.cfdp.ca/law.htm

3. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I don't know why you're so suprised...hash is illegal.

4. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

ha ha, really. if your gonna smoke and you get busted, don't act like you didn't know it was illegal. it makes you look stupid and some cops will take it the wrong way and cause more problems than needed.

5. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

But...but...it's just a gram!?!?!?!

6. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

screw you. I got suspended the second to last day of school, had to miss my fucking last day of high school, couldn't say bye to anyone, and now the Deans office is holding my diploma until I complete some 8 week wannabe rehab program. Sucks that you're charged though.

7. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

yeah, it's pretty gay but the law is the law. hopefully they will take into consideration that it was only a gram. i'm not sure if this is your first offense or what not, but it shouldn't be too bad. i know some people who just got a small fine and that was it. that is in the states though, not sure how the law is with these things in canada. if i'm not mistaken, didn't canada decriminalize
    pot?

8. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I've been busted before. Just got off a 6 month probation sentence. Had to go to a 6 week, 4 day a week, rehabilation type thing...then I had to go back once a week until I finished probation. My court costs weren't bad...maybe 120 dollars or so. It sure as hell feels good to be able to toke it up again though.