Got caught again..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ukbong1, Apr 14, 2013.

1. ukbong1

ukbong1 Guest

Usually smoke in my room because I primarily smoke in the evening before bed for insomnia. I've been thinking about the outdoor stash spot but me randomly going out every night and coming back in with red droopy eyes would probably be more suspicious

2. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

you can't afford to live on your own yet you can afford to smoke hash? you sound awfully entitled. listen to your damn mother. or get your own place.

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

eye drops have them in your pocket say your going to sit out back maybe you won't be able to smoke everynight but a couple times a week just go outside take a few decent hits then put everything away and chill outside for a 10 mins and let the smell wear off

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

if I ever smoke out back I take a few decen quick hits and put everything away and chill outside looking at the stars or something

5. ukbong1

ukbong1 Guest

I don't think you can assume things like that about someone over the internet. Before insulting me maybe you should look at the facts next time?
    A 1bed apartment would cost me around £800 a month including bills + council tax + £50 for internet/tv/phone + £hundreds to buy furniture and necessities for living + many other expenses.
    This doesn't compare to the maybe £10 a week I spend on hash

6. natural philosophy

like i said, you sound entitled.
    nobody is just going to hand things to you forever.

7. ukbong1

ukbong1 Guest

Not sure why you're putting words into my mouth here.. what makes you think I sound entitled?

8. ukbong1

ukbong1 Guest

How do you get the smell off your breath though?

9. natural philosophy

because you refuse to listen to your mother, who obviously takes care of you. you are defiantly biting the hand that feeds.

im encouraging you to deal with the situation like an adult - by moving out of mommy's house and smoking hash whenever you like. you asked for an opinion and i'm giving it.

shit son i work two jobs and i go to school and pay my own rent.

and i support my alcoholism which costs a lot

10. ukbong1

ukbong1 Guest

Not sure if you skipped over my previous reply about why financially I can't move out, or just ignored it.
    Even full time jobs I could get would really struggle to cover basic rent and living costs, let alone a part time job during 30-40 h/wk of schooling

11. natural philosophy

i can do it.

why can't you ?

either man up and get your own place or stop smoking pot. why is this such a difficult concept?

12. ukbong1

ukbong1 Guest

Why can't I? Maybe because we don't live in the same place and living costs can't even be compared?

13. natural philosophy

another excuse. you come on here asking for advice on how to deceive your mother, who pays your way and you can't see how you are entitled?

is it just that you have no respect? or is it something else?

14. ukbong1

ukbong1 Guest

Never asked how to 'deceive' my mother, once again putting words into my mouth, just any advice in this situation.
    She doesn't pay my way I buy my own food among other things with part time job money.
    And you keep saying just stop smoking, well the alternative to that is taking liver-damaging sleeping pills, my mistake then for wanting to use a natural plant instead of pills..

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

just eat the hash..

16. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

eat healthy, exercise daily... then you'll sleep well. smoking pot daily at your age isn't good for your brain, and smoking it 3 years ago at age 15 definitely isn't good for you.

17. ukbong1

ukbong1 Guest

I do both those things but it still takes me hours to fall asleep without having smoked a bit. And I know 15 isn't ideal to start but it hasn't had any negative effects on me so far, so nothing I can change about that

18. natural philosophy

so, smoking pot against your mother's wishes isn't deceitful? what is your definition of the word?

19. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

prices and availability of hash are a lot different in the UK than where you are.....

20. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

you could have a couple mints in your pocket or a travel size mouth wash