got busted last week

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by tenaciousjackk, Sep 1, 2005.

1. tenaciousjackk

tenaciousjackk Member

walked out of the woods the other day after smokin a j with my buddie, sombody must have seen us because 2 pigs were waitin for us by his car. i got to court in 2 weeks

2. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

damn that sucks

3. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

that does suck. good luck.

4. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

What really sucks is, there was absolutley nothing you could have done about it. They were fucking waiting for you. Hope everything works out for you man.

5. tenaciousjackk

tenaciousjackk Member

yea i know man and its not like i was bothering anybody all i did was smoke a lil herb and they think they have the rights to handcuff me fuck the police

6. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

howd the people know u were smokin if u were in the woods?

7. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

the woods could have been near developed land. they may have seen them enter and thought something was up. they may have been lookin around, or somethin semi sketchy like that...

8. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

o that sucks ass so much

9. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Fuck the police.

And also, if you get convicted, you will now be ineligable for any student loans or financial aid under the higher education act of 1998. Isn't America great?

10. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Liberty my ass...

11. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

..can you say probation:eek:

12. tenaciousjackk

tenaciousjackk Member

yes i can.... for the second time

13. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Dude, why didn't you run back into the woods? Cops will almost never go in there because A) they won't be able to get to their cars, B) they have to chase some stoner all afternoon, C) They don't know if you have a lot of your boys hiding somewhere with guns, and D) cops don't like to get their uniforms dirty, it comes out of their pocket.

14. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

and cops dont know if its your car also, someone else could of parked tehre so yah, id walk home or somthing and pick up my car later that night or the next day. i would never apprach 2 cops sitting by my car. if after i pick up my car cops call me or somthing id be like huh? i was parked there but i wasnt doing nothing wrong. they cant prove shit w/o seeing it.

15. tenaciousjackk

tenaciousjackk Member

i wish i could have but the people who called the cops gave them the licence plat, thats how they knew it was our car and thats y they were waiting right next to it

16. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I would have just walked by the car and acted like it wasnt mine and just said hello to the officers.

17. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

That is bull, they can't prove you were smoking then, friends your were with that split up were smoking around you and you smoked a day ago which is why there is thc in your system.

Still you should have ran into the woods if you saw them there, you would at least have a chance.

18. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

did you have weed on you? you can't get busted if they don't have evidence.

19. diggity2

diggity2 Member

had a close call like this,me and a friend were meeting up with 2 other friends in a new subdivision like thing they are building. basicly a bunch of paved roads in nowhere with some skeleton houses up. we are just sittin around talkin outside of our cars. we decide to smoke so head into my car and roll a j and do so. we are literally pulling out( we are a waise back in the subdivision) and see a cop pull into the subdivision and like patrolling, we are leaving and we pass him up,we pull up beside him and hes waving us down. he just asks what we were doin and we said nothin and we were leavin. he told us somethin about how we shouldnt be back there, didnt even question my friends in other car.

anywho,

Did you guys have any weed on your person or in the car? if not they really cant arrest you for being high...