got arrested

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SLammon420, Aug 29, 2005.

1. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

so i got caught with a quarter in my pocket. and i got arrested/booked and have juvenile hearing september 6th. they warned me that i'd get probation and drug testing.what should i expect.how often do they test/is it only for marijuana.

2. the truth

the truth Member

no all certain kinds of drugs but the more likely drug that will be tested is marijuana ok!

3. Style

Style Member

they do a standard test. which just tests for the common drugs, a lot of pharms and other drugs show up undetected.

and how often they test depends on your po mostly since he schedules the meetings. I only had to be drug tested under house arrest, that was weekly, but im thinking yours will more likely be every three weeks or so.

4. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

why were they lookin in your pockets?

5. aesther

aesther Member

yeah can you explain the situation?

i've been through that scenario and it isn't fun. best thing to do is get a good lawyer and see what your options are

6. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Also, where are you? It depends what country. If you are in the UK, you are likely to just get a caution and thats it, no probation, drug tests whtsoever. The do confiscate you're weed though :D

7. SuperAspie

SuperAspie Banned

Haha!!!

8. Sirjimalot

Sirjimalot Member

Bet they smoke it too LOL