Got a masturbator and it's too tight

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Luke890, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Luke890

Luke890 Member

2. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

The average sex toy is made for the "average" size guy or smaller, from what you wrote it sounds like you have a very thick cock especially if lube won't solve the problem; keep in mind masturbation sex-toys are designed to be used with lube. I'm sure if you write the manufacture they will find a way to accommodate you.

However if that doesn't work there's always warm liver, I'm not crazy about the smell of liver but its amazingly similar to the real thing in smoothness and texture.

A guy I knew who worked in a hospital once told me about a patient who was in to get his cock reduced in size because it was so thick he couldn't have sex, from what I remember the guy's dick was as thick as a beer can.

3. Luke890

Luke890 Member

Well mines not thick at all, I'll measure the circumference later but it's average.

Can you recommend any good lubricant?

4. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

I normally use a lube called "Wet". It goes the distance without having to re-apply all the time and it doesn't get all gummy and sticky like some lubes will.

5. Luke890

Luke890 Member

Ah ok thanks.

Actually my penis is pretty sore from trying to get this on earlier; think I'll have to leave it for a few days and buy a more flexible purchase. >.<

6. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

I checked out the Boy-Toys website you listed. I’ve never purchased a sex toy before but now I’m thinking about it after talking with you and what my friend told me about his experience with his toy. I was just recently at one of my younger friends house, I went to use his bathroom downstairs and his toy was lying by the sink. It was similar to yours in regards to its purpose except it looked like a foam rubber hand-grenade with a real tiny hole for penetration; which I couldn't figure out how anyone could get their dick inside. Anyways, this guy and me have been friends for a long time and we have seen each other naked and hard before and we talk about everything. Like a lot of guys he has a hard time getting-off fucking a girl vaginally, because of the lack of thickness to his dick. He doesn’t have what I would call a skinny dick I’d say he’s pretty much average in circumference but some girls just have wider vagina’s than others, I don't know if its because they masturbate with large objects too much or what. Anyways, he was telling me about how it takes him as much as 45 minutes or longer to get off and how he just recently purchased this toy and he got off in 5 minutes; which impressed the heck out of me.

By the way, after you measure the circumference of your dick and let me know what it is I’m going to measure mine too and compare; you’ve got me real curious. All this talk about your dick size and boy-toys has got me real horny, but I know how to take care of that hahaha I’m just wishing I had a toy like you guys have to play with.

by the way here is a website to purchase lube and Toys:

http://www.cheaplubes.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1398

7. Luke890

Luke890 Member

hah, k no problem. I'll tell you tomorrow sometime as I haven't had much time tonight and I'm not turned on at the mo, still a bit pissed off with this thing as well, not sure if I'll ever fit inside it.

8. phlebian

phlebian Member

I bought one once and the same thing happened. I was quite displeased to find that it hurt if I tried to insert my cock into it. The opening was too small and the rubber was too firm.

I'd say I've got a completely average sized-cock, so I was surprised.

9. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

Just out of curiousity, did you use lube?

I just can't see why you had a problem, I would suggest checking out the website I posted. That's where my friend bought his and if he had no problem I'm sure you won't either.

10. Luke890

Luke890 Member

Well measurements in:

7 inches length
    5 inches circumference.

11. Luke890

Luke890 Member

Oh, also, Sasssss, how big is your friend?

12. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

Hey Luke, how's it going buddy?

Well I read your post and than I went and measured mine, I'm right there with you. I'm at 5" in cir"cum"ference maybe just a hair under and I'm just under 7 inches too but if I pull on real hard I'm a good 7inches hahaha

I think the next time I have a Jerk-off session with my friends I'll make sure we all measure each other.

What can I say I have some "really" close friends, but like my signature says, "BOYS WILL BE BOYS."

13. Luke890

Luke890 Member

Hah, it's all good, not my thing but each to their own. ;)

So if your mate can fit inside his sex toy (same material as mine) then I'll have another try at mine when the lube arrives.

14. Sasssss

Sasssss Member

Sounds like a plan, good luck

15. Luke890

Luke890 Member

Lube is great. Fitted right inside, except I didn't get lube on part of my penis behind the skin and so that got pretty sore!