Got a Few questions About LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by SuperHippo, Jun 1, 2006.

1. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

You just don't get it eh TPB?

2. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

hah aparantly I dont, I have never heard that angel thing before so it has no meaning to me

3. Mr Fancy Pants

Mr Fancy Pants Member

haha you can od on pot but it would be physically impossible. it would be like you would have to smoke 15 pounds in 15 minutes or soemthing i forget. basically if you took to much of anyhting you could die. eating too many candy bars could make you die. its just a matter of science and mathematics

4. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

oh dear... :rolleyes: :eek:

5. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

this is the answer

6. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

So why did everyone stop answering the dudes questions? haha

1. No, you can't overdose on LSD...sure, it MAY be possible, but it's not gonna happen to you because you, or me, or anyone on this forum will never EVER come in contact wiht that much LSD haha

2. LSD-25 is just LSD...it's just the 25th alkaloid Hoffman created (or something like that...) basically, LSD-25 is LSD. LSD-50, that's LD-50 you're thinking of. It's the dose that half of the test subjects die while taking, and all the tests are done on rats and rabbits etc.

3. I've only found acid below 10 dollars at festivals...locally I pay 10 a hit, anything more than 10 a hit, fuck it. It's worth it, but if it's over 10 a hit it means they're a shady bastard and it might not be acid. So 10 a hit or less. Back before Pickard (major acid producer) got busted in 2001 it was much easier to get much more acid much cheaper. He produced enough acid for the whole US (almost)

4. Those "Recipes" are bullshit. The LSD recipe your chemistry teacher may not even be able to complete...it takes very complex instruments and experience and access to well gaurded chemicals. Basically, since Pickard got busted 5 years ago, no one has stepped up to a mass scale like he had...so that should tell you how hard it is. You should search for LSD Synthesis (sp?) instead of Recipe like 2cesare said.

ENJOY!!!

7. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

guess the threads finished then..
    on a side note, keep on truckin'