Got a Few questions About LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by SuperHippo, Jun 1, 2006.

1. SuperHippo

SuperHippo Member

ok so i did a report on lsd in school to try to find the health risks/long term effects, didnt find many worst thing i could find was permanent mental disorganization(unable to determine what is there surroundings what is there body).

and now after i finished the report im curious and wanting to try it, i only spent a few days doing research (mostly on erowid) but i only looked up whay i needed to look up for the project. so i got a few questions so i came to people who seem to know their stuff.

1) is it true you cant overdose on LSD?

2) wtf is lsd25 and lsd50?

3)how much do blotters cost?

4) im pretty sure this is fake my sci teacher said the first recipe works but he has never heard of the 2nd one. recipe one: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/9624/lsd.html Recipe two: http://www.henriettesherbal.com/archives/best/1996/lsd.html i know lsd comes from ergot just wondering if these are subsitute recipes?

2. OstrOsized

OstrOsized Member

1) There is no record of any human overdosing on LSD, and you can imagine how much they took in the 60s, haha. So it seems to be you can not OD on it ;).

2) LSD25 is basically the acid we know and love. And I've never heard of LSD50, but I think you're talking about LD50 which I think is something completely different. (Is it maybe morning glory seeds? Just a guess from little memory I have on it so don't hold me on that),

3) It can range from $3-$10 a hit, but average around where I live is $6 or $7. I wouldn't get anything more then $10.

4) I know nothing about the recipes and stuff, so I wouldn't know.

Hope you can get some acid and take a nice journey. You'll love it :).

3. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

one word: erowid.com

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

He has already been to erowid.

1. like ostro said, no. people have done thumbprints, sure you might be a little bit different but that's how it goes. you won't die, unless you run out in traffic or do something else stupid. I suppose if you had a bad heart you could run the risk of scaring yourself to death at a gigantic dose in the multi-milligram range, even then you'd probably just forget you existed before that could happen. I'm not aware of any deaths attributed directly to LSD.

2. lsd-25 is the cure for western disease. ld50 is the lethal dose at which 50% of test subjects die from. The ld50's you see on erowid are not for humans.

3. Blotters are 5 dollars a hit. Anything more is too much.

4. Recipe 1 does not produce lsd; it produces a crude mixture of LSA and other bullshit. Kinda disturbing that your teacher said it 'works.' Recipe 2, is hilarious. It's a big joke. Instead of 'recipe' you should be looking for a 'synthesis,' and for that I would look to Tihkal.

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

You can OD on LSD just as you can on just about anything, but the amount it takes is far more then anyone aside from those making it will likely ever have.

6. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

I have done vast amounts of Acid since 1967.
    I agree you can overdose on any Drug.
    The closest I came to overdosing was thinking that you drank liquid Acid.
    I was hanging with a bunch of freaks and when I was passed a small bottle with Liquid I sipped it. Everyone was dipping a tooth pick in it for the hit. I tripped for four days straight and it was awesome and a really great experience.
    Never heard of anyone over dosing just bad trips which I had two in all those years. Both bad trips however were due to the acid being cut with crap. i.e.: Rat Poison.
    When I was younger they had a scare going on that if you used Acid your kids would be deformed. After seeing Grace Slicks kid and it did not have three heads LOL we all knew that was bullshit.
    I have fathered three great kids who are all in College now and can even read. LOL
    I just celebrated my 55th Birthday tripping my balls off and dancing till dawn on a mountain. I highly recommend tripping if you take your journey here with any seriousness.
    LSD 50? Never heard of it. Stick with 25.

7. 2cesarewild

There is no LSD-50; he got LSD-25 and LD50 confused. One is a drug one is a dosage that kills 50% of the test subjects.

8. Reaper2041

Reaper2041 Member

actually, you can od on acid. prolonged use can cause HPPD which is Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder. "This disorder is the long-term, intermittent or continuous, slowly reversible or irreversible, experience of one or more of the LSD-like visual perceptual disturbances which causes distress or impairment in social, occupational or other important areas of functioning"

A friend of a friend of mine has it and must take antipsychotics in order NOT to trip. Its the reason why alot of the people of the 60's and 70's have the infamous 'acid flashbacks'

here's a website

http://www.hppdonline.com/index.php

9. 2cesarewild

sigh. There is no LD-50 for humans. "over-dose" is a loose term, that just means taking too much. Some people develop HPPD after one hit, others hundreds. And others can take hundreds and hundreds of trips and be fine.

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

you can...

11. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

Oh, for Christ's sake.

12. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

hahaha so you can overdose on anything.. sure, but i doubt anyone is going to for those trivial things.
    the only thing that stating "you can overdose on lsd" is going to do, is make another BS propoganda "fact" for people to send around.

13. 2cesarewild

out of the river oooooo ugly and greeeeen baby,
    biggest old alligator,
    THAT I'VE EVER SEEEEN

haha yeeeee everybody needs to have a couple drinks and listen to alligator, so you can all wear shit-eating grins.

14. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

It's true you can over dose on water. Look it up

15. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

yea it is true, but where 2ce's is mistaken, is that everyone needs to listen to Caution and have a few drinks, becuase I believe that he just forgets that Caution is much better than Alligator.

16. 2cesarewild

hjahahaha "WANNA HEAR PIGPEN!!!?!?!?! I DON'T THINK HE HEARD YOU, I WANNA HEAR IT A LITTLE LOUDER!!!!.. I STILL DON'T THINK HE HEARD YOU MAYBE YOU OUGHTTA DO IT A LITTLE ..!!!" i fuckin <3 the dead.

17. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Me too, Actually Alligator is equal with Caution, now that I think about it.

18. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

Are you trying to give Canadians a bad name?

"Dude, you can overdose on, like, AIR. It's a scientific fact!"

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

19. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

20. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

Since you obviously are to stupid to actually look it up before posting here you go. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/water_intoxication

And for the record there was a handicapped person that had the whole oxygen setup thing, and too much air was sent inside of her, and she died..