Gore calls for Rice, Rumsfeld, Tenet to resign!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by BlackVelvet, May 26, 2004.

1. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

I don't know if ya'll have read it, or maybe some have and some haven't, but I thought I'd pass this along...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5068417/
    Makes alot of sense to me! but..that is my opinion..I'm really bothered by everything that is going on right now..and I believe Gore made some interesting points..~Peace~

2. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That speech was extremely well-done. Truly a classic in our national history. I'm printing a few to hand out, with key passages emphasized.

I think it's important to note that some of the voices that are most critical of the Bush MisAdministration come not from pacifists or "the left," but from a source no right-winger would dare to even try contradict: military generals themselves.

While many of you might hesitate to quote a US Marines GENERAL, if you're arguing with a pro-war person, it might be the only type of source THEY will listen to.

O
    |\ _o
    | / \\
    "Let's get behind our President."