Goofing on Telemarketers

Discussion in 'Humor' started by topper, Mar 28, 2019.

1. topper

topper Member

I hate the multiple phone calls every day and started to play with these people.
    Eventually a supervisor, monitoring a call might catch on and disconnets, but you can have some good fun dealing with them.
    Any good stories?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Once someone from India probably was trying to telemarketer me so I just acted retarded. Like making noises.

Errrr. Errrr.

And he yelled at me

I THINK SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU IN THE HEAD MAN! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

3. storch

storch banned

What you do is you tape an episode of Cops in which the cops are breaking down a drug dealer's door and hollering "Get on the floor, get on the floor . . . Now!" And there'll be the sound of a police dog barking and a cop demanding to know where the drugs are. Then when a telemarketer calls, act interested in what they have to say, and after asking a few questions, tell them you're ready to buy. Then cue the tape and put the phone up to the tv speaker. As the sound of the cops beating down the door begins, you say to the telemarketer, "Could you hold for a minute? I'll be right back." And then let the rest of the bust play out.

4. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Too much trouble. Track them down and sic the dogs on them.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Telemarketers I just ignore the call since I know it's a real job that few people want to do. It's not that particular guy's fault he is calling even if it annoys me.

I've done a few things to Indian scammers though who are criminals so I don't mind fucking with them.

Speak Spanish to them. They will be so confused and hang up

Ask Indian ones if they are from Pakistan. Then when they say no keep at it. Say things like "Really? You sound like you are from Pakistan. I think they are very nice people. It's a great country".

Tell them you will be right back and just set the phone down until they hang up. It usualy costs them money to call you. They also have a very high quota of people their boss expects them to scam. They need to hang up before you.