Goodbye everyone <3

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Feelings Of U4ia, Feb 11, 2009.

1. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

Relayer: how do you know this site is being monitored?

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Because as a moderator, Im at times told what is going on.
    Mostly this site is watched for sexual crimes, minors etc.
    But make no mistake, they comb the interent for everything
    and anything illegal. And this forum is one of many forums
    hosting drug discussion that gets heavy traffic daily.

3. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

ah ok. just curious

4. china_white

china_white Banned

well looks like im here for some time more, my friend let some oc;s fall my way (free of charge :D)
    so I'm gonna consume them because it doesn't hinder my trip as I am not a addict!
    and does if your getting clean man best of luck to you

5. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Dam dude I've only known ya for a minute, But I loved your attitude and knowledge..I will get your IM and hit ya up soon.
    Take care old new friend LOL :D

6. mephist00

mephist00 Member

im sure does2 is alright.. (i hope anyways) but comes a time where most everyone needs to take a break or cut down.. just like our good friend u4ia here..

lol it is kinda weird almost everyone is cuttin down/quitting at the same time.. because i just got rid of my addiction and cut way down last week too.. seems unusual, like a well thoughtout plan lol

7. china_white

china_white Banned

you know what lets make a list, consider it the mass HF WD!

so theres me china
    does
    shocbomb is sober right now i assume
    u4ias dipping out
    you mephist00,
    anyone else want to join??

8. mephist00

mephist00 Member

lol! :D
    yea if so, now is the time to join the mass withdrawal party :puke:

9. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Hey everyone, thanks for all the support, I will miss all of you guys. As far as why I am leaving...it's just a personal decision. After being on here for a while, I really started to dislike the idea of portraying my drug use/habits/problems/addictions/WD's, etc....to a public forum that anyone can access. I have a beautiful daughter, and I really should be focusing on her, and bettering myself.

I joined this site really to give some advice and hopefully have it help with harm reduction, by providing the knowledge I have learned over the years. I know that I may come off as an abrasive asshole, but I like people to know the facts. False information is one of my biggest annoyances, because it can actually cause harm if that information falls into the wrong hands. Lives can, and have been lost, over something as simple as knowledge about a substance.

With that said, I was working on a write-up about Oxycodone, so I wanted to share what I had so far...it isn't much, but I only worked on it for about a half hour, and just haven't found the time to continue. Since I am leaving, I wanted to post it here, in the hopes that someone will take the task on, and continue it, and get it pinned up at the top, so people have a good source of information about Oxycodone. I chose Oxycodone because it is one of the most widely used/abused substances, and there seems to be lots and lots of conflicting information between users and non-users, and just people in general.

So...here is what I have so far, do with it what you will.

Bye guys!

10. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

good riddance

11. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

bye u4ia sucks that your leaving :(
    hope to see ya back around this way soon :D

12. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

Well I've been trying to quit for awhile, going back and forth between subs and h/oxy/dilaudid but I've made a decision that Im not doing any more opiates til I have freed myself of suboxone for at least a few weeks.

13. OXYmoron

OXYmoron Member

First of all, AWESOME pic Funkateer. Second of all, sorry to see you go u4ia, and good luck on the Oxycodone write-up and also in all future endeavours. Maybe you will be able to find out the reason that Oxy is so much better than most other opiates out there. I have read somewhere that some people react to it differently and get a much more euphoric high from it than other narcs. I can certainly attest to this as I have tried quite a few others and Oxy still holds a special place in my heart. Anyways man, good luck and hope to hear from you sometime in the future.

14. Feelings Of U4ia

Come on...really? You have to be a dick on MY goodbye thread? Stay off of it if you don't like me, please.

Also guys...I will be popping up here and there from time to time, if I see an important thread that I might be able to give some info in, but mainly I will be low profile. Hope you guys enjoyed the small Oxycodone write-up, and as I said, feel free to add what you can to it, and hopefully get it pinned.

I might still work on it when I have the time, and the urge to....so I will post up more as I work on it.

Everyone add me on AIM!

SexIsTrance

15. Feelings Of U4ia

Also, here is some Roxicodone pics I dug up for an older thread, if anyone wants to add all this to the Oxycodone info as well if they decide to take on that task. It has to be two posts, because of the image amount being exceeded.

Mallinckrodt Oxycodone 30mg (Generic for Roxicodone)
    [​IMG]

Mallinckrodt Oxycodone 15mg (Generic for Roxicodone)
    [​IMG]

The white and yellow ones that say ETH on them are the shitty shitty Ethex ones, that nobody will buy. The pharmacies here won't even stock them anymore because everybody asks for "the blue ones."

Ethex 30mg Oxycodone (Generic for Roxicodone)
    [​IMG]

Ethex 15mg Oxycodone (Generic for Roxicodone)
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

16. Feelings Of U4ia

The other Roxicodone generic brands are Qualitest, (They have a V on them, and they are darker blue) and Amide/Actavis.

Amide/Actavis 30mg Oxycodone (Generic for Roxicodone)
    [​IMG]

Qualitest 30mg Oxycodone (Generic for Roxicodone)
    [​IMG]

Xanodyne (These are the name brand, all others are the generics)

Xanodyne (name brand Roxicodone) 30mg
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

17. mephist00

mephist00 Member

well, if you can, and if you have access to opiates.. (idk suboxone and methadone made things worse for me)

just do what you need to keep yourself from getting withdrawals.. it is the best way to cut down and eventually quit.. that is the way they take you off opiate pain killers in pain management.. they lower your dose till you eventually dont feel like you need it. I support this method from experience, because it works.

i've said it tons of times, but ill say it again..
    i was doing 10-30mg's a day, one in the morning and one at night to keep myself from getting withdrawals.. until one day i woke up and realized my body wasnt in pain, and i wasnt feeling crazy from not having opiates.. finally kicked my addiction.. Now i can do oxy, get a nice buzz, and i dont feel like i need to do more and more.

anyone who needs help or support cutting down or quitting opiates, if you feel you need extra support, let me know ill help out best as i can.. because detox from opiates can be the worst hellish experience from addiction, and sometime's extra support and people to talk too that have been through it can help out alot.

18. Feelings Of U4ia

The best way to do it is this:

EuphoriaI posted this a while back, and it works wonders. If you follow this to the MG, you can lower yourself at a slow and steady pace, you won't go into WD's AT ALL, and you can reduce your tolerance immensely.

The original thread can be found here:

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=346904&f=120

19. BeanTwnJnky

BeanTwnJnky Member

Im bout to do my last 160mg railer goodbye to mister Oscer and I got one 8mg sub to last me through the painful agony of the next week mind you my tolerance and intake was at 440mg a day you think its gonna be okay T_T.

20. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

i think you should get a couple more subs