Goodbye dear bubbler

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by kris_p, Jun 24, 2006.

1. kris_p

kris_p Member

Well, one of my beatiful pieces of glass, seen here (with an even more beautiful ball of hash), met a tragic end today. As I was at getting ready to leave work tonight, I picked up my backpack, thinking that the pocket holding my bubbler had the zipper closed up....well, as I was looking at the shattered remains of my bubbler, I came to the conclusion that the zipper wasn't actually done up and that I probably should have assessed that situation before I lifted up my backpack.

Anyways, this fucking blows. I loved that piece, and it was so good for smoking hash. There was at least 2 or 3 grams of smokeable resin/actual hash inside the bubbler too...I never really used a filter so a lot of the times the hash would just drop into the water/bottom of the bubbler and build up over time. The funny thing about that is one of the guys that was working with me asked if he could take one of the pieces of glass that had a shitload of caked on hash...he said he'd use it for blades or something haha. Aah well, at least some good came out of this.

Time to go shopping for a new piece to replace that one.

2. mellow

mellow Eased

Sucks dude, it looked nice. Same with that dank looking hash ball...

3. Radiohead

Radiohead Member

well now that its shattered into pieces, you can easily scrape put those hard to reach resin build up areas.

4. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

That sux, so far I've lost two bubblers one to my parents and one to the cops. I know how much it sux to lose them. The one that I lost to the cops was a present to myself for getting out of rehab for alcohol and depression. The cops also took my space case that night

5. KParker730

KParker730 Member

omg thats a shitload of hash

6. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

That bubbler is gorgeous..... just like you......

7. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

For me theres a grieve period when I break a piece. Until I have a new one.

Good luck for finding one as cool!

8. theshaman

theshaman Member

My buddy has a bubble almost exactly like it, only his is all clear. He goes to this guitar building school, and his roommate gave it to him because it was too resinated for him to take on the plane back home. It has passed through a few generations of kids, from one to the next, until it too dies. It's a great piece though.

9. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

may he rest in peace.

10. bsg15

bsg15 Member

sorry for your loss bro, should maybe bring less fragile pieces to work from now on.

11. Drakk420

Drakk420 Member

damn man, that sucks, really nice bubby too. feel lucky you have/had some hash like that tho, shit's not even available around here.

12. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

Dude I know how you feel. I had my pipe confiscated at Bonnaroo along with six hits of acid, my pot and like ten packs of firecrackers. I still had the best time ever.

13. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Man, that sucks... FUCK BONNAROO..... fed motha fuckin central, and i cant handle.... i was there for the first one, and now its a totally different scene, and i'm not a fan.... but whatever, if you had a grand time, more power to ya brotha....

you're beautiful too....

14. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

I dunno, it was the first time I've ever been to a festival and I loved the sense of community. Everyone was willing to help you out and everyone was just trying to have fun. The only bad time I had was when they took all my shit before I went to see Oysterhead. They were awesome but I was still pretty bummed out. The only thing I was pissed about was my pipe. And thanks, you're beautiful too

15. Monsieur

Monsieur Member

damn dude that sucks..
    RIP :(