Good teas?

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by dedhead95, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Desert Stargazer

Desert Stargazer Member

Gunpowder green tea is good. I love bilberry, but it's hard to find in tea. I love Rooibos. I buy in bulk, a tiny bit at a time to see whether I like it...I have found great tea at the Middle Eastern Grocery stores. I think mainstream, and yuppie stores tend to gouge people. Heck with that. I am supporting the little guy. Always check freshness dates, and look at bulk jars, and make sure there are no weevils...and critters. hee hee.

2. RajahQar

RajahQar Member

I'm not one to advertise but Yogi Tea is the bomb when it comes to spiced tea.

This morning I also brewed up a cup of Barley tea with chamomile and man oh man was it good!

3. floyden

floyden Member

4. phemohilia

phemohilia Member

I don't drink "regular" teas, except for iced tea (not often). But my top 5 herbal teas are Chamomile, Catnip, Passion Flower, Damiana and Lemon Balm. With Skullcap, Valerian Root and Hops as honorable mentions. I love the herbs!!! :D

5. Libra

Libra Member

Tetley sells a British blend here in the US that I like. The Republic of Tea has a nice Wild Berry Plum decaf green tea that's good with a little honey.

6. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Chamomile is one of my favorites.
    Celestial Seasons is the best brand, IMO. They have a great selection, and they're environmentally friendly.

7. Kista

Kista Member

Earl Grey, is my favourite and still is after 2 years.

If you;re sick if drinking green tea, you can always start buying green tea pills. Thats what I have been doing lately. Since I prefer drinking my tea with a little bit of sugar even though milk and sugar reduce the health benefits of tea when added.

8. MellowViper

MellowViper Member

9. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

what is bhang???
    oh. sounds awesome.