Good Source of Amanitas

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by cechmangoal1, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Hexagon

Hexagon Member

Why do you say so?

2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

You should just try the 10x extract. Therefore you wouldn't have to deal with figuring out which ones are poisonous and which ones aren't. Good luck dude!

3. cechmangoal1

cechmangoal1 Member

how much of the 10x is needed??? and the extract only contains muscimol, not the ibotenic acid??? thanks

peace,
    steven

4. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

I've read only 1 gram of extract is needed. I have some on the way, and will post about the experience. and I think the ibotenic acid is converted to muscimol in the drying process.

5. Hexagon

Hexagon Member

10x should be ten times stronger than the regular thing, so you can count your dose.

6. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

Hexagon I used to go picking of the sacred Amanitas in the forests near where I used to live, they get really big, quite a beautiful mushroom. I could be seen many a time coming out of the woods with an armful of the bright red mushrooms. each mushroom has a different concentration of chemicals, making some give more stomach ache than trip, I dont know where all the "you have to dry them" malarky comes from, just eat them straight fresh from the ground, it's the best way. the taste isnt great but if you are starving in the woods you can boil them in straight water for 15 minutes and press out the water, the mushrooms are then good to eat as straight up food. eat them fresh damnit! just remember to drink lots of water and save your piss, you'll trip harder off urine than the mushroom. dried they can be smoked, has a nice mushroomy tasting smoke which give a pleasant clear headed high that you can get zonked on while studying. if you have problems with bugs put some mashed up amanita stars with some milk in a cup on a high shelf the stupify the bugs.

all in all I have to say the Death Cap mushroom tastes better but it's affects are less than good.

7. Hexagon

Hexagon Member

How many grams of fresh amanitas do I need to eat for the first time? To see how amanitas affects me and get mild newbie's effects? There is the dosage in erowid.org but it's only for dried ones. Although, I've read that drying amanitas at 170-200F is necessary, because the ibo... acid converts into muscimol and that ibo... acid is a bad stuff.

8. mixx

mixx Member

Were they dried before you ate them? They dont always come dried.