Good Source of Amanitas

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by cechmangoal1, Jun 2, 2007.

1. cechmangoal1

cechmangoal1 Member

I've been getting more and more curious about Amanitas and have found that they are available EVERYWHERE online. i've heard it's possible to get Amanitas that are sold dried but there could be chance that there's still ibotenic acid in it if not dried properly.

What online source sells Amanitas that I won't have to worry about hurting me. Iamshaman.com looks good or bouncingbear, anyone have first hand accounts from either of these being reliable??? Thanks.

Peace,
    Steven

2. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

I used Alien things, an ebay seller. got 1 oz. used about 2/3 of it, had a good time, but nothing life changing. I have 10 grams of acetate on the way from bouncing bear, I'll let you know when that comes in. bouncing bear has always done me well with their other products.

3. cechmangoal1

cechmangoal1 Member

How do you ingest the extract? cut it up and swallow it???

4. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

i don't know. I made a tea from the dried mushrooms. but this stuff is supposed to be good at a gram, so i'm thinging i could dissolve in water and drink, or put in a gel-cap and swallow. I've got ten tries or so, so i'll try different ways.

5. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

Yah, ive heard of those legal mushrooms amanitas. I was wondering what experiences people have had with them, and if they are worth the money. from what ive read, they fuck you up pretty well

6. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

they are terrible.

7. FreekoutMcGee

FreekoutMcGee Member

your mind percieves them to be terrible.

8. cechmangoal1

cechmangoal1 Member

I've never even tried them but i know they are not terrible. Every good report that i've read makes a point of saying that they aren't just another mushroom and are in no way similar to psilocybin mushies. There are strict preparation guidelines to follow so that you don't have a bad trip. Amanitas should be treated with respect and shouldn't be used as a substitute for psilocybin. don't just come out and say there terrible.

Sensei...have you tried that extract that you mentioned?? If yes, how was it?

peace,
    steven

9. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

still on the way, bouncingB says it takes a while to dry, they make it fresh after you purchase it.

10. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

you have never even tried them. They are defintaly terrible. I had "high-grade" amanitas and i ate more than 6 grams and all that it made me do was feel like complete shit. No trip at all.

11. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

I don't think they are terrible, and I've tried them once. I will try more when the afore mentioned acetate arrives. I made a tea from about 10 grams and didn't feel like shit but had a trippy time. you remind me of the other drug poster saying dxm is bad.

12. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

DXM and Amanita hahah "Hip" forum my ass. I can tell you have never took a good dose of L or Psilocybin mushrooms before.

13. cechmangoal1

cechmangoal1 Member

"There are strict preparation guidelines to follow so that you don't have a bad trip."

14. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Why dont you just eat real psychedelic mushrooms. The experience between the two is nothing alike.

15. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

well eman resu, if one just ate psilocin mushrooms, which I assume you mean using your crude terminology, then one would miss the experience of amanitas. some care to experience as much as they can, and dont use amanitas as a replacement. thats like saying why bother to do shrooms when you can do acid. they're different things. and amanitas are as far as I know, real, at least I think I have seen and touched them, which normally qualifies as real, especially as others have had the same thing happen.

16. cechmangoal1

cechmangoal1 Member

First of all Amanitas are psychedelic mushrooms. Just because they don't work for you, doesn't mean they haven't worked for the THOUSANDS OF YEARS that they have been used and documented.

Second of all, I have used the "real" psychedelic mushrooms. I'm not sure why your trying to make such a big deal about psilocybin and LSD. Yes they are amazing, but it doesn't mean that you have to turn your nose up to everything else. I for one think that mescaline cacti are the best psychedelic plants in the world, but when someone is talking about something different from the ordinary, like Amanitas, i'd rather learn about it and have a new experience rather than diss it and act high and mighty because i've taken MUSHROOMS and LSD. Why don't you try opening your mind a little bit more instead of acting like a dick. thanks

peace,
    steven

17. Hexagon

Hexagon Member

hehe.. these are available everythere in our forests (Lithuania) :) don't you guys have them in your forests (USA)?

18. cechmangoal1

cechmangoal1 Member

I've never seen them in my area, but I think they grow in parts of the usa. I'm not sure what conditions it needs to grow. maybe i'll try taking a look around my local park to find some..:). where are you from hexagon??

19. Hexagon

Hexagon Member

I'm from Lithuania. It's in the European Union and it's near the Baltic Sea if you don't know :)

20. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Yea, amanitas defintaly suck....