Good Sex

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by kurona, Oct 2, 2013.

1. kurona

kurona Member

What does 'good sex' mean to you?

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

That we had fun

3. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

at least an hour long, multiple orgasms, and cuddling afterwards listening to radiohead...

4. wobs

wobs Senior Member

and what do you do rainy?

5. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Good sex is when all parties are satisfied when all is said and done.

6. kurona

kurona Member

I do wonder what it requires for some to be satisfied to constitute a good sex then -_- hihikkkk

me, I like balance. I need a good amount of foreplay like lets say 30 minutes minimum of it. then maybe an hour of average fucking. then recover and cuddle, caress. then fuck til you drop, as hard as you can or til y pass out an hour ideally

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Good sex is when both partners are made aroused & or orgasm either thru foreplay / oral, anal, intercourse

8. catimann1

catimann1 Guest

After a lot of fun for her, it's my turn. It's time that you share enjoying life to the fullest and when you are done you smile and hope to do it all over again. Soon.

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Being able to fall asleep straight after, half way through even

10. andrew_jay

andrew_jay Member

I think first you are both agree to sex time then first man was sex sex sex and sex when girl is happy then to ask her to staring sex your cock and some major parts of your body and min after 1 or 2 hour sex you fuck her and release your cock her )( .:2thumbsup:

11. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

To me it is good when the connection is good. We do not have to know each other well to connect well, and some partners with whom I was very close never had the same connection I had with partners I just met. The surest sign that sex is going to be great is excellent nonverbal communication. When we can just respond exactly right to each others body language, and even begin to anticipate each other, that is fantastic and we're about to rock each other.

12. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

When the story ends "happily ever after"

13. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Good sex for me comes when both people involved are secure and confident with themselves and their partners attraction to them! When both people are doing things for each other, because they really want to and not, because they think they need to. When everything just comes naturally and feels right. Knowing there is no hurry to get it over with and making it last untill both people have had their fill. When there are no lines between what some consider foreplay and sex. When it can happen anytime and anywhere.

These are the things I always wanted out of it and never had untill just over three years ago when I finally found the woman that felt the same way I do. Been the best years of my 42 year life and I wake up happy to be alive with her by my side everyday.

14. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

To me, good sex is when a man genuinely enjoys pleasuring me.

My husband gives me orgasms mostly because he has to. He tries to get it done in the least time possible to get rid of it and I can't linger and enjoy it. I just stress to climax in the shortest time, since I know he's just doing me a favor.

I make the most of the few minutes he can be bothered to "work" on me. It's fantastic when I'm quick enough to fantasize, during those minutes, that the man doing that for me actually cares and isn't only trying to avoid divorce.

So, when it seems he's actually enjoying himself while giving me an orgasm, I feel very happy. In general, when I cum, he's just happy it's over. I try not to go on guilt trips because I'm imposing it on him.

From his point of view, good sex is receiving oral from me for a prolonged time and he can have it anytime he wants. I'm very fond of his cock.

15. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Good Sex is that which is Thrills and Fulfils a need of mutual Satisfaction
    The technique and methodology, the period of time, the fore and play depends of the Partner of choice and chosen though to me, (though hard, rough and tumble action is a desire of mood) "Making Love" is an Art form of Consideration and Delivery :)

16. f0gtface

f0gtface Guest

when i can put it in her butt

17. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

She lets you put it in her butt, but won't blow you? Just ask her why?