GOOD LORD!Why did i have to watch it???

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Deleted member 1355, May 12, 2004.

1. I was at a friends house and he was watching the video of the man who got beheaded.There is no way to describe the horror.I regret ever watching it and i will never get that image out of my mind.IT takes a sick human to do something like thAT,and i hope those FUCKERS PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HIM!I AM SOO pissed ofF,,AND SICCKENED TO MY STOMACH! AND MY SOUL IS ACHING FOR THIS MAN AND HIS FAMILY...EVEN THOUGH I REGRET EVER WATCHING IT, AND IF i could go back,i would not watch,i FEEL LIKE SOMETHING CHANGED INSIDE OF ME FROM WATHCING THE HORRENDOus act of hate , I FEEL LIKE i NEED TO BE THE BEST PERSON I COULD POSSIBLY BE AND I WANT TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE!Iam also going to start going to church to pray for all of our souls...may gOD REST HIS SOUL!

2. Loki

Loki Member

Yeah i made the mistake of watching it too. Now it wasn't as life changing as it was for you, but it was still pretty horrible.

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I wonder if that video will make it to the faces of death series of movies?

4. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Remember, this guy was in custody by OUR FORCES, had been interviewed by federal agents several times during his imprisonment, and his family had to actually file a lawsuit to get him "freed."

Some freedom they gave him, huh? But why would they do such a thing? Well, the father's name, and the name of the company the son worked for are listed on a conservative's list of "enemies."

It smells like Mississippi 1964 all over again.

These sites give more info and sources:

http://www.breakfornews.com/NickBergEnemiesList.htm
    http://www.macon.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/states/pennsylvania/counties/chester_county/8617523.htm
    http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/lateststories/index.ssf?/base/international-14/1084322365175580.xml

5. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

that video made me ill. i just watched it for the first time 30 mins ago....its disgusting... i vomit on the sick fucks in this world. damnit i want some peace, no forcing sex on prisoners or beheading our own guys..

6. dotadave

dotadave Member

Yeah, there is no excuse for this hate crime against our mercenary. America has done a lot of fucked up things but these people need to be brought to justice. It's a shame that Iraq, a non-aggressive country albiet one under the rule of a brutal US appointed dictor is now a terrorist hotbed as a result of war being declaired.

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

Just watched that video and it made me feel sick too. But so did the stuff our soldiers did to the Iraqis. I am very disturbed now. but watching that video made me realized how petty my problems are. Sorry to sound cliched.

8. Incubus

Incubus Banned

Hey thats war kiddies better get over it because its not going away.

9. lildeadheadash

lildeadheadash Member

Yeah it is a pretty grusome video, but it's the truth and it's what is happening. I think alot of Americans need to see it because they need to see what is happening over there. It's war and it's not pretty.

10. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

That video is drawing more and more suspicion of having been fabricated. Even the arabic which the hooded man is apparently reading has been criticised by arabic analysts as likely someone who knows very little Arabic. The pot bellies of some of the other hooded figures is also suggesting some suspiciously well fed men, not indicative at all of the local populace and the skin color showing, on closer inspection, on some of the "captors" is lil white (far from indigenous coloring).

Given that there is no struggle when the behedaing actually takes place nor is there any blood whatsoever, its likely this is a "wag the dog" fabrication (likely the work of our CIA or Mossad tactics) coming out just as the administration is coming under fire for longrunning prisoner abuses.

In my opinion this was yet another example of how far our own "good guy" forces and agencies will go to keep the public sufficiently outraged to keep the billions flowing into the MIC and to bolster the argument for perpetual war.

11. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

could'a guessed

12. jungee

jungee Member

Oh man, you're describing exactely what happened to me :(

I made the serious mistake of watching the video yesterday after thinking it over for a couple of days; there were too many lingering questions in my mind, and I felt obessed about it and would not move on till I saw....
    Well, watching it was OK (or so I thought) I even watched it twice to see if it was fake or anything. But since then I feel like there is a HEAVY dark cloud hanging on my soul and pulling me down. I gotten literally SICK about this, and the video definitively changed something in me forever...I was robbed of an innocence and allowed myself to cross to a dark side and be like a participant in this crime. UGHHH I seriously regret giving in and watching this horror. But on the "bright" side it made me pick my bibble for the first time in a year, and pray to God for forgiveness. I can't live an amoral life anymore, I can't afford it because this was just WAY too horrible. I hope I'll get over it soon and move on...

I hope this will disuade anyone who considers watching this.

13. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

HOLY
    SHITFUCK
    BATMAN!!!

That is some seriously terrifying stuff. The thing looks like some kinda hitlist or something. God, all the poor bastards on that list are in serious DANGER. I have a feeling that some of the fucktards on freerepublic would be all too happy to "serve their country" by murdering a few "liberals" who wound up on the list. I don't know if this is illegal, but it should be, I think I'm gonna send those links to the FBI and let them decide.

14. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

I watched it too. It literally made my stomach heave, and so did the other torture videos of Iraqi war prisoners.

The cynic in me knows that war will be ever-present but it just makes me want to break down and cry sometimes, it's so huge and powerful and overwhelming and I can't do anything about it. AND I HATE IT.

15. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member

Its a fake. Even his family believes the video isnt even him. Something very very fishy is going on.

16. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

I can understand his family wanting to believe its fake it must be awful for them

to me its not that important whether this video is a fake or not there are lots more even if this ones fake you have the famous Daniel pearl one all the ones from the soviet republics ,Algeria Sudan Afghanistan Iran .beheadings people being thrown off cliffs buried alive ethnic genocide crucifixion stoning hands being chopped off

Impaling ect ect ect

The guy was a Jewish American even if he was anti war or his family was I think he would be in grave danger if he had been captured by people who support al-queda and they have a record of cutting peoples heads off and filming it

when I saw the daniel pearl video a link had been posted on a very mainline pakistani board I cant remember if they first discribed it as a funny video or a video of someone killing a jewish something or other
    if you were to talk to people who support al-queda or other islamist groups you wouldnt find a hell of a lot of sympathy for mr berg or mr pearl

the part at the end where the sound of the screams didn’t match made me think they had done a worse job and botched it and edited it