Good God, I am a doormat

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by antithesis, Jun 3, 2004.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

It is currently 10... soon to be 11... pages long.

2. antithesis

antithesis Hello

And yes, the whole reason that things get good at page 6 is because good ol' 66 started posting then.

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Maybe thats how many people you have on ignore already, 7 pages worth.

Note-this is a test to see if I am on KCs ignore list.

Yes Christine, old is right :(

4. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i wish i had the energy to read all of it........but to tell you the truth i dont watch clint movies....so all the clint references bored me

*hides under table*

5. seamonster66

I believe it Mar-exctasy, you seem like more of a Jean-Claude Van Damme fan.

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i don't have anyone on my ignore list. ignore lists are for the weak-minded.

i have my preferences set for 40 posts per page.

7. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I am ashamed of you Marie! :D

You are not that old 99, although I feel really old just because I'm going to be turning 20. I hear that only young people feel really old.

8. mynameiskc

yeah, it's true, until arthritis kicks in. i still feel too young to have a husband, baby and house. it kinda freaks me out, especially when i answer the phone and they ask to talk to my mommy or daddy. but it IS fun to respond, "my mom and dad are in california. you can talk to my husband, though."

9. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

I'm a morning grouch. My X was a morning person. She was always making demands on my time in the AM while I was trying to drink my cup, smoke my bowl, and listen to Bob Edwards tell me what was going on in the world. We actually delt with this issue sucessfully in counciling. "You have to take the time to love yourself, before you can love anyone else." She came to realize that the time I take for self-love is the first couple hours after I wake up.

I'm a giver. This taking care of myself thing is a hard lesson for me to learn, as I love myself most when I am helping someone else. But I am slowly comming to realize that I can more effectively help others when I have already taken care of my own needs...and wants...and, therefore, love myself more.

10. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I definitely agree with what you are saying. And that is my problem. I do need to learn to love myself first and so I am trying to discover how to go about doing that.

11. seamonster66

You may find it comes with age Christine. I remeber feeling a bit empty around 19 or 20. I would have "fun" but also had some insecurity and a general lost feeling that was covered up with psychedlic drugs, drinking etc.

I think you will be amazed by the changes you go through in your 20's, and will get a feeling of general contentment...not that I always feel content and not restless, but just that i have more experiences to look back on.

12. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Well antithesis your one of those rare sexilly intelectually randomly lovers so I am thinking of some deleriously exciting ways myself for you lovuh! *grin

13. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

*herbal is drinking coffee right now and paces back and forwarth a little too fast, stop short suddenly, his eyes pop around in about 12 spaces, he doesn't know what the hell to do, he squeezes his nose with both hands, his eye balls pop out dleeriously, he nods in satisfaction, AND RESUMES HIS PACING! YAR TO THE PIRATE NAYKID APE! YAR YAR!!

14. antithesis

antithesis Hello

lol, thanks Herbuh :)

You are right Gary. I have felt this way ever since I can remember, but it has gotten significantly worse since I turned 18. I can't wait til I am older.

15. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

You can improve your life right now. What I would do is: join a yoga studio. Join some meditation groups.

I think it is all a result of what chemicals are in your brain, what kind of people you associate with, how you eat, and what actions you engage yourself in to improve the chemical equation! Of course I am a loner so I can just bable. hehe.

16. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I agree. I have been trying to get into a yoga class at school for two years now, but they always close before my registration time.

I do eat really healthy, all whole wheat, all organic, vegetarian. I think that I should eat more fish or something though because I hear that the things in fish make you less depressed.

17. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

If you're vegitarian, and female, you might have an iron deficiency. You can get paid to have this checked if you sell blood plasma.

18. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

I spoke to a disicple of Sai baba once(Hindu avatar in India) who told me fish would kake oens emotions less stable. I am guessing(might be wrong) what the fish would benefit you by is an increase in omega3's? In that case flax meal would be just as good. I often eat flax-meal with honey and soymilk and sometimes peanutbutter two or three times a day. Woohoo for fiber and omegas!

19. mynameiskc

herbuh, you're getting kinda fantic for the release, ain't ya? i'm going to my sister in law's to hit on some extremely sexy women, see which one i can bring home for my ever-lovin' dave.

20. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

You and your husband have an intrigueingly effective relationship.

Though as to my building pressure it has not even begun really.

A few weeks ago I levitated three inches into the air while I was laying on the floor. When I can do that at will I will tell you just how much pressure I am holding, hehehehehehe.