good god, how's this for offensive? sued for defending your property..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mamaKCita, Feb 9, 2009.

1. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

:toetap05:

2. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

:toetap05:

3. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

lol I'd feel no remorse for shooting some dirtbag who is in this country illegaly, they could be lined up and shot or thrown in a gas chamber for all I care.

Yes, I'm a punk ass kid from ohio, ohio kicks you in the nuts faaag.

4. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

and let the record show as well, as for the babies who are here illegaly, stick them in slave training camps to clean my fucking floors.

hahaha, I'm evilllll.

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

No, you're a moron. But no moreso than the rest of the morons, so it's cool.

6. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Take a look at yourself before you decide to judge others.

7. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

lol. lamer.

8. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I guess he should have just shot them and no one would have known. Maybe this is a subliminal message for next time.

9. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

&& another thing, I may be in Ohio but there is a ring up here that brings illegal mexicans up here to work on the farms and what not. There are a whole mess of illegals out here, back where I used to live I seen them everyday, talkin mexican and shit, I was so racist towards them fucks and I feel no remorse for acting like such an asshole. Finally one of those scumbags knifed a legal citizen here. Dumb peice of shit deserves to be tortured.

10. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Sounds like you've got yourself a hell of an education.

11. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

:rolleyes: talkin' mexican. good lord. the illegals are probably gonna be a better asset that mrdot, here.

just don't trash people's shit!!!

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If the illegals win this case,nothing anyone owns will be safe from this kind of lawsuit.---------------(you can point out to people from certain areas of the US and their descendants about seen instead of saw or done instead of did and they'll say it again within 10 seconds.Don't know why that is--but it is.

13. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

[​IMG]

Because you're a dickwad.

14. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Obviously, you care, because you responded. lmao.

Mexican, spanish, IT'S ALL DUMB. Mexicans are dumb, I have a mexican friend his name's pasco, I still call him a filthy peice of shit and he accepts that. They all should. bahahaha I sound like Hitler, I'm really just trying to piss you all off.

15. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

No you're dumb! :p

16. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

or I'm an asshole and tryin' to piss off a large number of people...or is that better for OTHER forums? hm? Sorry, when I get in a bored mood I try to piss people off, ussually works better IN person. :p

Seriously though I can't stand illegals, there are just to many, this case is just way over the top.

17. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Does Ohio even have to deal with a lot of illegals?!

Anyways I hope this case gets thrown out of court, I can't believe the nerve of some people to even charge this man for protecting his own property. Shit I already feel bad for him his legal fee win or lose are gonna be high.

18. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

No, not really, but in my area yes. Hell, they were building a low income housing place and the owner brought in illegal immigrants to build it paying them like 1.75$ an hour and shit. They got busted and payed a shit load of fines, there are alot of illegals in this county because there is a "crime ring" that brings them here specifically to work on the Lang farm or whatever, my friend knows the lady, yeah a lady is buying them. She gives them a place to live in return to do all her dirty work on the farm and shit. It actually brings alot of them up here.

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

actually, as dumb as mrdot sounded throughout this thread, he was telling the truth about lots of illegal mexicans coming around to work the farms.

there was a huge vegetable farm near where i grew up (north central ohio) that only employed mexicans (had the migrant barracks and everything). and they really are taking over to an extent. mexicans are by far the fastest growing demographic in the area. when i was really little, you would occasionally see a busload of them come into town to grocery shop and that was about the extent of it; now they are a large percentage of the population, and there have even been mexican themed businesses opening up in town and whatnot in the last few years.

20. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

hahahaha, Yeahhh, sorry about that..