Good first time 4-aco-dmt dose for a full experience?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by AceK, Aug 14, 2013.

1. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

What would be a good dose to give someone that has never done 4-aco-dmt before, or has minimal tripping experience (but heavy experience with grass lol)

I want them to have a full experience because it's their first time and don't want them to be dissappointed but don't want it to be overwhelming. I think they've maybe done shrooms before.

I was thinking 30mg of the fumarate, or would that be too much?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I was going to recommend 30 mgs but that could be overwhelming. 25 mgs has been hit or miss for me, a couple really quality trips and 1 clunker that I barely even felt. Given that they have minimal tripping experience I'd say 25-30 mgs.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Depending on your experience with psychedelics, I'd recommend that you dive in headfirst with a solid 50-60mg dose.

4. AceK

Okay, 30mg it is...

And what was 50-60mg like? I don't think i've gone much past 35 and some booster doses with this chemical.

5. thismoment

thismoment Member

25 is a strong dose for me, but I seem to be more strongly affected than many people. 30 would be about right. 50-60 for an inexperienced tripper is too much.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

TNS :( Just no. The guy's only smoked weed. even "copious amounts" of weed doesn't prepare you for something like 4-aco-dmt. I wouldn't recommend anywhere near that dose unless he's had mind melting ego death experiences on mushrooms and loved it.

Ace, for someone like your friend who has only smoked weed, I'd start with around 20mg as a first dose of their first psychedelic ever. 40mg is my maximum dose with 4-aco-dmt, very very deep. Last time I took it, it was too much.

I've taken 50mg before and it was absolutely way too much, I lost complete touch with reality around me and was not the same for many days afterwards.

We're trying to foster a pleasant, educational, safe, inspirational trip right? :)

8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

lol I stand by my initial recommendation:tongue:

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

and that's a serious problem that puts others at risk :(

10. AceK

life...no assumptions except some that dont have bad consequences

never panic

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^are you high?

because i am and i still don't understand what you mean :)

anyways, i think 30 mg could very well be too much for someone who has minimal tripping experience. 30 mg is what it takes for me to get a solid trip from the fumarate, but i shouldn't assume that for my friends, whether they have tripped a lot or not...but especially if they have not.

first off, i would simply ask them if they have tried shrooms before, and if so how much? that can give you a better idea. if not, i would say that 20 mg is a reasonable place to start. i would rather have my friend be a little underwhelmed than take too much.

i've given two of my friends "too much" 4-aco-dmt...it wasn't pretty in either case. they took 30 mg and less than 25 mg, while drunk. ...on the other hand my brother and and another friend took 36 mg and were alright..my brother thought it was too intense though.
    point is...it's very different for different people with most drugs..but definitely with 4acodmt, responses are variable. best to play it somewhat safe. you are already eating drugs that most people will never lay eyes on.

20-25 mg. i started with 25 mg after tripping on acid, mushrooms, 2ce, etc etc

12. AceK

I wrote a good thing and it didnt post so fuck it. You gotta learn this shitl. I;v experience this shit many times times before and after and each time you learn something new, even just a little

13. masada

masada Member

Last night, I ingested 35mgs of 4-AcO-DMT...after a while I got impatient and prepped a 15mg shot for IV. Since I just couldn't find a vein for the life of me, I just squirted it in my mouth. I really couldn't tell you what the timing was like, or even much of the trip, but it was very, very strange. I was on a rather high dose of etizolam, so I think that effected it for the worse. I really wasn't getting too many OEVs, but lots of vivid CEVs, and fucked up thought patterns. And sometimes I would hear people talking to me, and they were so real, I felt obligated to answer. It felt more like delirium than a trip, nothing like previous psilocybin/psilocin trips I've had in the past. I really believe the etizolam, as well as the reason I even took the compound and the mindset I was in at that time ruined the magic of the experience. I wasn't treating it with respect. I'm going to wait a few weeks, and whenever the time feels right, give it another go by itself at 35mgs with an empty stomach and a clear mind.

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

diazepines like etizolam are used to abort trips . . . you're doing it wrong lol

15. AceK

yea, benzos and shit like that kill trips in a new york minute.

About a week ago I ate the last 18mg...it came as a smaller bag inside a larger bag and somehow the smaller bag got stuck to the inside of the bigger one so I was trying to get it out and it ripped a hole in it in. Somewhere alone the way I ended up losing an unknown amount of 4-aces

sucks, doesn't it?

16. masada

masada Member

Well, some more came in today, and I said I wouldn't because I did a 3 hit trip yesterday, but I couldn't resist and gave it another go a few hours ago. I IVed 18mgs, and...wow.
    Almost immediately I felt a strong bodyloaad, and the sensation that something BIG is going to happen.

Eventually that subsided and there were visuals everywhere. I looked into my mirror real quick to check my pupils, and my face started exhibiting every emotion I could possibly have, from terror, pain, euphoria, etc. I must've been staring for like 5 minutes, just...disturbed. Freaked me out so I looked at the wall. It began swirling, but 3D, coming out at me. The swirls morphed into the faces of what looked like around 3 female beings. At first they seemed surprised and intruded on, but I smiled at them, and two of them smiled back. The other one had a weird expression. Freaked me out more.

So I go to hit a couple bowls of STS-135 but before I do, I have this huge urge to just close my eyes and go into the fetal position. I do that and see incredible 3D COVs, just amazing. In the corners of my vision, and it felt at points around my body, there were beings just out of site, watching. There were also states that I really find hard to explain. It would feel like I had memories implanted into my head. I would be remembering something. something like an exchange with family, friends, work, etc. then something would be off, and I would realize that memory never happened. And the whole time I was 'remembering it' I was actually there.

Two memorable instances were one were I was standing near a park bench on a path, next to a road with miles and miles of meadow. There is someone next to me and we're talking about something important. I don't remember what, but it seems significant to me. Another is at one point I found myself sitting/kneeling before and older lady. Out in a parkette. I never saw her face. She was explaining all the intricacies and mysteries of the universe, but all I can remember now remember is her spinning a ball on a string, and talking about the significance of Pi and renewal.
    Through most of the trip I experienced moderate to severe nausea, but never vomited. I injected at 11:30, became coherant around 1:30. It was much longer and more even out than I expected. Amazing, amazing stuff. I will surely bump it up to 40mg IV within the next few weeks.