Good dose for immersive experience

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by nynex, Sep 30, 2013.

1. nynex

nynex Member

So I got a 10 strip of some really good L. The guy I got it from personally dosed the blotters with ~200ug. I tried my very first tab last weekend and had a wonderful experience. I had bright visuals, and an introspective headspace but I was still quite grounded. I'd really like to push it further and explore the deeper realms of the LSD experience (synesthesia, ego loss, etc). What would be a good dose for such a venture? I was thinking of trying 400ug next - or would 600ug be more worth it?

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

So a few things come to mind . . .

200ug of real LSD would be anything but "grounded". It would be quite a strong trip with full open eye visuals, objects morphing and gesturing, and lots of information and things going on. Unless you are an uber hard head, this would be a GREAT dose, or unless you are looking for total white out.

It's very unlikely that your tabs are 200ug (most good LSD is in the 80-120 area, over-stating the dosage of tabs is just drug dealer marketing)

also it's very unlikely that the guy you got it from laid them himself. this is just the way lsd supply works, really there's only a few people out there creating tabs, and everyone else is a middleman who love to say they 'personally dosed it' for you.

And even worse, in today's market it's not likely that it's even LSD :(

did the tabs have a bitter or numbing taste to them? The odds are very high that you got NBOME, not LSD. In which case do NOT take a higher dose as this can kill you. It would also explain why your experience was very visual but still quite grounding; that is exactly the sort of effect NBOME would have. With real LSD, the mental effects come first, before the visuals, so if you are dosed high enough that you are getting strong visuals, then you are getting REALLY strong mental changes.

sorry to be a bummer but knowledge is power :)

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

200 ugs is generally considered the initial lower threshold by the likes of Timothy Leary for a fully immersive trascendental experience with LSD. I'd be inclined to think that perhaps your doses aren't as potent as advertised but assuming they are and you're not quite getting to a fully encompassing trip, dose 400 ugs.

If they are more a standard dose of LSD, which I don't know if you have the means to verify, then I'd suggest trying 3 hits.

4. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I like the 200 -300 range, nice visuals
    400+ is kinda heavy... I recommend it tho... its the range where god starts appearing....first levels of illumination happen here...the tibetan book of the dead kinda trip...white light..
    600? never been there.. maybe someday..

You already took one, right?
    take 2!

Tho be careful and listen to Writer.. If its not acid you are walking in real death territory.... not just ego..

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

If you are sure you have LSD there is no risk in taking a larger dose. If you really want a deep trip it will take at least a few hits. But if you have NBOME you need to be careful about dose. I would take 3.