Gonna take magic mushrooms this summer

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Peace_of_Pizza, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

I wanted to know the basic effects, feelings, that i'd get. And the best way to get prepared mentally for em. Also where is the best place to take em i was thinking in a house that will be free for 2 weeks or at a place that is on top of a cliff looking over the sea which goes down to a beach and a castle is besides it is that good? Im worried about the cliff myself dont wanna go thinking i can fly.

2. Diver City

Diver City Member

Sounds like a nice place to have a trip. Hopefully you will just admire the view and won't actually think you can fly. Better do it with some friends just in case you go a little crazy.
    The best thing i would suggest for your first time is to remember not to hold yourself back from your own thoughts. Let your mind go free!!

3. nakeddrifter

nakeddrifter Member

hey y'all, I've never shroomed before, and there are supposedly tons here in Orlando where I'm doin my internship. THe problem is that i have no car, and can't really afford to pay too much from the peeps sellin 'em here. I'd like to go out and pick some, but bein a beginner am not down with riskin finding poisened ones, so any suggestions? Anyone wanna show me the ropes???

4. Jennyjenkins

Jennyjenkins Member

The ropes in picking your own? Its avery hard task. I suggest you read up first.

http://www.stainblue.com

Have a nice trip! Also i find if you smoke a lil when you start to peak, it calms the anxiety.

5. nakeddrifter

nakeddrifter Member

cool, thanks for the links. Yeh pickin 'em makes me kinda antsy too. Anyone know of any trustworthy sources in the central florida area?

6. ppazz

ppazz Member

peace of pizza...just go to erowid.com and read about shrooms, it'll tell you about dosage, effects, and everything.

Peace<3

7. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

Its ok i done all that, i posted this like months ago :S thanks for the suggestion anyway. Bah i still havnt done shrooms to hard to find in any way. Im ordering salvia tho so that will be cool i hope.

8. Vicar_in_a_Tutu

Vicar_in_a_Tutu Member

9. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

search my post in this forum.
    --------
    outside is the best place to trip. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, change your enviroment. this can be as simple as looking a different direction.

10. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

True, but how could i do that without my parants finding out?

11. TheMagicalMushy

TheMagicalMushy Senior Member

Get it sent to a friends house, most places like that send unmarked box's too. Say you ordered a sweatshirt or somthing.

12. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

Hmm i dont think that would work either, my friends wouldnt be willing enough to take the risk for me wen they dont do / dont want to do shrooms.