Gonna have a kid.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indescribability, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Cutie_Honey

Cutie_Honey Member

take care of your wife~~~~

2. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I agree. How old is Jess?

3. myself

myself just me

Nice to see that someone else wants a precise gender for a child. I do hope you get the boy. In the far far away future, I want a girl. So it's easy to understand the feeling. Good luck.

4. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Duuuude.. :D Congratulations!!

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Oh my goodness, are you serious? Wow! Congratulations, that's wonderful news!

I think you're going to have a boy. Just a hunch. I had a hunch that booshnoogs was going to have another boy too, and he did. But who knows?

6. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Poor kid....

Congratulations though, but

Poor kid....

7. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

lol. YEEHAW!!!! yay. girls aren't all bad, though. daddy comes home and they race over to him and yell "what did you bring me?" you can buy their love. nothing changes.

8. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I'm preggers too...wow I can't believe I just said that. I have to get a blood test next week to make 100 percent sure but I took a test last night and it was a faint positive and got the same result this morning. I was super upset at first, but now thinking about it I am the perfect age, have the perfect guy and have so much job experience and education in child development that Iknow more than I think I know. Plus we are both incredibley good looking and are child will be too. I want a girl, but he wants a boy because he already has a daughter...we'll see who wins! d: I think he secretley wants another girl though because to no fault of his own he missed a lot of his daughter growing up.

9. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

But I quit smoking cigs and gave my pot away this morning to my neighbor and of course am not going to drink. If it turns out to be a false alarm I'll take it as a sign that I need to quit bad habits and that I am more ready than I thought I was to settle down. The only thing that really sucks is that before I miss carried last time I was very sick, couldn't keep anything down and lost 30 pounds in three and a half months. I tried eating last night and I threw-up afterwards and this morning I have no appetite at all and feel icky, but suprisingly happy. I was so depressed last night about this but now I am actually happy :D I just really hope I don't miscarry again and I hope I am not too crushed if the blood test comes out negative last week.

10. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I just needed to get that out. My mom is in England and my boyfriend lives too far to come see me this weekend and I feel really alone and like I have no one to talk to about this. I was going to wait until next week to tell anyone, but I feel too alone to do that right now.

11. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Sorry Adam for posting this in your thread. I just don't want my own thread about this. I'll prob end up deleting it later so no one quote me please. I just needed to talk right now.

12. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Well, congrats to you too :)

I feel like I should start my quest for babies.

Any takers?

13. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Thank you. Congrats wasn't seeming like the right thing last night, but it is today. I am going to go lay down and pray that this orange juice stays down. I am freaking hungry, but nothing stays down...it's really gross.......erghhh Before I miss carried I was always jealous of those fat pregnant chicks, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the weight loss until I started showing.

14. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

*Raises Hand*

Pick me! Pick me!

15. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

And congrats lyns! ((((HUGS))))

16. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Awsome, you can have my first son...

Bumblefuck Sr.

56.5 left.

17. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Wow, congratulations to you too lynsey! Here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy! [​IMG]

18. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Congratulations for all the parents to be!

19. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

*waves hand* Oooh oohhh! Can I have the clumsy oaf son Elmer? 55.5! ...or maybe just 56. I bet oafs are the easiest to eat.

20. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

Hey fuck face, like I said before if it's a girl it's going to be named October Isis... I already agreed to let you name the boy Septimus, so bite me...

I'm hoping it's a boy too, I don't think I would know how to raise a girl... haha.

Either way, I know you'll be a good daddy, even for someone who is such a douche bag.:)