Gollem, Amsterdam!

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by Beautiful_Day, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Beautiful_Day

Beautiful_Day Member

Hello from Amsterdam...I'm on vacation here and last night found the most amazing little pub ive ever been to! Its called Gollem and has over 300 different types of beer, mainly trappists and ales, had all the correct glasses toooo ...Kwak on tap! it was like heaven!

Love Delirium Nocturnum! tis my favourite drink everrrrrr:D

Every beer lover should visit this pub once in their lives...its such a small place the atmosphere is amazing too! done out in like an old medievil style tavern...its the best place ever!:D

2. thehipsterdufus

thehipsterdufus Member

sounds really neat -- too bad it's so far away from the 'States

3. Beautiful_Day

Beautiful_Day Member

yeah i hear you...i met an american from alabama the other day here, he's only here for the weekend, i thought thats a pretty long way to fly just to get away for a weekend! But hell its amsterdam!! the craziest place on the planet!

haha ive had the WIERDEST weekend of my life! very very good though...i think everyone should go to amsterdam at least once, mind you like the man i was talking to last night said, you come here once, youll want to come again:D
    and its definately true!

anyway im rambling and gone totally off topic! the beers are good too:p

Rich!