Going with no underwear?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Deleted member 320456, Jun 9, 2021.

1. My goal for this week is to just wear underwear to my Chiropractor appointment. I need a back adjustment. It it was just the shoulder, I would not wear underwear. So this week, I should be wearing underwear for a total of just 1 hour!! Everywhere else I go, or at home I won't have underwear on.

The original poster said jeans require boxers, but I have since age 13, loved jeans with no underwear, my favorite.

2. I'm going make it through today with no underwear. I am wearing it to my chiro appointment this week, but going to Walmart, Sam's, Winn Dixie, Home Depot, prayer group, church and the restaurant with no underwear. If he wasn't adjusting my back, I wouldn't wear underwear. It normally for me only takes a couple of times, them I am OK, so going for only wearing underwear for about 2 hours for the rest of March, and the not wearing any till my yearly physical in August, then no more.

3. Augres

Augres Members

I just started going without tighty whities last week after telling my wife how much I like going nude , I am 68 and I have been so liberated...

Bushwack likes this.
  4. Augres

Augres Members

I've decided I am not going back to wearing underwear, giving myself a new found freedom

Barefoot Andy likes this.