going Vegan, anyone else interested?!

Discussion in 'So you want to be a Vegetarian?' started by Mr.Fizwidget, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Mr.Fizwidget

Mr.Fizwidget Guest

Hey all, Iv'e just recently been, awakened in a few ways, one of them is taking care of my body. Natural cures, Organic Food, and i have really good vibes from the thought of going vegan. I need the cleanse and I have a feeling once i start i wont be going back :)
    I really like the this idea of the blog/ forum, but if anyone else has had similar idea's recently and plans are underway for a healthier lifestyle i would like to start small community to keep each other motivated, share recipes and live well! There is something a little more about connecting with people in 'real time'. Im always open to new idea's so if your interested to connect with like-minded individuals let me know :)
    Peace, Love.

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Um. Like posting in these existing forums? ;)

As a 34 year vegetarian with egg and dairy allergies, I can tell you that there is plenty to eat.

My basic rule is real food, with occasional shortcuts. Because life happens, and it's easier to keep on the veg journey if you have some quick options in your pantry or freezer.
    Sometimes making your own frozen meals is all you need to do.
    I occasionally get premade veggie burgers. And vegan ice cream. And every year, vegan nog.