going to school on drugs

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by shhhhh im talking, Jan 7, 2005.

1. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

When my friend was at her old school, she once went to school on LSD. She was walking down the hall and all of a sudden the hall started to look green and turn and she fell down and a kid went over to her to see if she was alright and she's all '....yea....but why is the hall all green....' It's funny, but I wouldn't want to expirence that for myself....

2. Ankita

Ankita Member

Heh I can relate to that. I had a rotton day on marijuana once. Smoked 3 bowls and a joint before school with 3 guys including an ex boyfriend. We were up in the trees. Couldn't even walk straight and as we started down the dirt road that runs along the school there was a school cop at the end of the road off the street. We freaked and started running. I was swaying already.

Got into the parking lot by the side gate and Officer Watson came in from one angle and another cop came in from another. We thought we were doomed. We reaked of marijuana and were completely and utterly stoned. Heh. The cops questioned us about where we were coming from and since the dirt road is a side entrance into a neigbhorhood that kids use to get to school. We basically told them we got a ride from a van together. They fell for it.

Drove off then we walked into the school. The bell had rung and kids were walking everywhere. I went up stairs with a pounding heart and tried to find my classroom. I walked around the freakin block like 10 times because all the tiles were tripping me out real bad. Everything was like skipped frames. I got lost. Finally found english class and sat down to a glowing pink book and a ultra loud heater blasting. Marijuana cracks me up man. :)

3. canadian_boy

canadian_boy Brohn Zmith

A lot of people does school on drugs ... But not me .
    eeee by the way i heard that speed could help have better grades.

4. carnelian

carnelian Member

i've been to school when i was drunk the last week of highscholl. me and some classmates sat in a park and drank cider before class.

5. letstakeourtime

letstakeourtime Member

In grade eight every wednsday I had doubble tech in the afternoons, and my friend lived right by the school, and her dad was cool with it so we smoked up at lunch, I havent done that since then though because my aunt teaches at the high school I go to

6. gumbygurl

gumbygurl Member

I went to summer school drunk and fell out of my chair. Oops!:&

7. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

sometimes - though mostly i get stoned on the weekend, and make a day of it
    i've turned up on acid and pot - and i'm actually planning to go in on thursday on a pill that i like quite a lot = )

8. distant_mind

distant_mind Member

i either smoke a joint before or after class, or i take xanex or ambien

9. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

i usually keep a clear head at school, mostly because being stoned makes time go SOOOO SLOWWW.. but i had a pot cookie for breakfast the other day, and with my semster line up: comp civ, art and lit, it was heaven. i had the best day ever.

10. Ankita

Ankita Member

I hate smoking pot then walking around for far well-trekked distances like walking home from school or back and forth from divorced parents. That stuff sucks because you focus so much on getting home and how much time drags it drives you insane. Or when you start feeling that feet sinking thing, Rofl. Not the best amusement. :p