going to school on drugs

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by shhhhh im talking, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Amphetamines are the only drug I recommend going to school on. Considering some kids are suppose to go to school on those. I've gone to school drunk, tripping, tweaking and being high off my ass but i wouldn't suggest anything but tweaking.

2. freebird10787

freebird10787 Member

yeah, i used to bake before my classes all the time. it was especially fun when we had class discussions, because when i'm stoned and around a lot of people, it's usually kind of difficult for me to stay quiet. so i'd end up talking the whole time and getting lots of participation points for things that i couldn't remember the second they were out of my mouth. the only time it wasn't fun was the time i smoked right before i had to make up this huge english test. the rest of the class was watching an old black and white movie and the guy was supposed to be hearing voices in his head. but the technology was so awful that it just sounded like a bunch of people talking in crazy-slow jibberish. i was trying really hard to concentrate on the test, but every time i'd start to right something down, those damn voices would come on and TOTALLY FREAK ME OUT! i'd look up, and the teacher would be looking at me funny. i ended up going completely nuts and ran from the room. when i finally came back at the end of class, i told her i'd gotten sick. i got a 12% on the test, i was trippin so bad.

that was some potent stuff man!

3. sweetfaery

sweetfaery Member

i went to one of my theatre classes stoned a couple of times.i think it was pretty obvious and also very distracting fun class though.i wasnt the only one in that class who went to class on drugs.one of my friends went to class high on coke all the time.and another kid,aparently on acid started wondering around the room and staring out the window.my teacher was a sweet old lady who didnt really mind that there were some stoners and drug users in her class.it was a really fun class.also,stoners might want to leave there stash at home.a kid in front of me forgot he had it in his pocket and i could smell it the whole time. it was very distracting cuz at first i thought i had mine on me,then i realized it was his and the rest of the class i just wanted to get stoned.needless to say,i ended up failing the class-but because it was math not just cuz of that

4. jokertoker

jokertoker Member

I love going to school blazed

5. peace_on_earth

peace_on_earth Member

i used to go to class stoned all the time. but then my grades were like all below 50.

6. psychedelic toker

psychedelic toker Member

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF WHEN I SMOKE BEFORE SCHOOL, IT ACTUALLY MOTIVATES ME TO WORK HARD. DONT KNOW WHY BUT I DO THINK ITS BEACUASE I KNOW IF I GET GOOD GRADES ILL BE ABLE TO GET A GOOD JOB AND BUY WAAAAAYYYY MORE SUPPLIES IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I SAY IF YOU CAN KEEP UP UR GRADES AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WHILE DOIN IT-DO IT
    -NEVER GO TO SCHOOL ON SHROOMS CAN BE FUN, BUT YOU FREAK OUT EASIER..........GOOD TIMES
    - "We wouldn't be here if it weren't for psychedelic drugs. In terms of the role of psilocybin in human evolution on the grasslands of Africa, people not on drugs were behind the curve. The fact is that, in terms of human evolution, people not on psychedelics are not fully human. They've fallen to a lower state, where they're easily programmed, boundary defined, obsessed by sexual possessiveness which is transferred into fetishism and object obsession. We don't want too many citizens asking where the power and the money really goes. Informed by psychedelics, people might stop saluting. "Take your political party, your job, whatever, and shove it.""

-Whether drugs lead to illumination or degradation depends on the spirit in which one takes them."

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

went to school on mushrooms once..... i made it through one class.... then i skipped the rest of the day cuz there was no way i could deal with all that and not gimp out in the middle of class..... I went to school stoned quite often too... i feel as long as you know you can get your work done and whatnot.... theres no problem with drugs at school.... but if you're a bumbling idiot while stoned... then be smart and stay sober and learn something

8. helloyou

helloyou Member

there is this one girl that I know that went to school half drunk... lol she is crazy.

9. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

Ive gone to school kind of drunk before, and whenever I go high, I do better in math.

10. Sarah JAY 420

Sarah JAY 420 Member

usually we smoke every day at lunch no matter what and yesterday we decided to smoke a huge 2 1/2 foot bong that packs 1.5 twice. We were anialated and went back to the school...we get an hour lunch break in between classes and went back and ended up getting suspended for 10 days for being ripped in school hahah...its ridiculous

11. Sarah JAY 420

Sarah JAY 420 Member

ive also been on mushrooms at school and piss ass wasted which was so much fun but really sloppy...that was all when i was a stupid junior in highschool haha ill admit it though i had alot of fun.

12. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

Hell yea I went to school drunk, high, on vicadin,xanax, oxycotin, speed, 24 pills of nodoze. I was fucked up everyday when i went to school. I got decent grades (c's and b's) If i wasn't on drugs I seriously would not be able to function correctly in school. LOL the good old days.........

13. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i smoked before class all the time.....odd when i wasnt high. went to detention on acid once. that was really fun.

14. Ankita

Ankita Member

I think that smoking pot at school is one of the most retarded things to do. You are basically playing with the law. This is my personal perception as I haven't had much luck with it. Smoking anything really...

I won't go into detail except that I've been busted with a marijuana related deal on campus and have a couple cig counts. Plus the countless times I've had cops affiliated with investigating me and my personal life.

Don't walk down that way if you want the law dabbling in your path. They will go down on you really hard. The millions spent on the anti-drug industry aren't something to laugh at.

But if you like to play the acceptance game and being praised as an obvious stoner at school for more unwanted attention. Well, rock on. Thats a different path to take. :p

15. LiquidPeppermint

LiquidPeppermint Member

with a bit of luck and and somekind of sense at all, i think coming to school stoned makes the day so much better.

16. hippieseba

hippieseba Member

I never go to school stoned but I nearly fall asleep while listening to my teachers, how can they expect you to pay attention?!

17. Ankita

Ankita Member

It does the day so much better. I used to have a morning routine of smoking up in the trees before the bell rang. Sometimes though a joint and multiple bowls would get into my system not making class much easier. I couldn't write straight being in English first period and every kid knew I was stoned. Speech class was so much easier while high if I wasn't too speech impaired. Then it got to the point when I didn't smoke a bowl I couldn't go up there because my improv skills suck when sober. Drama would always suck that high away real quick too. Bleh. :)

There is nothing wrong with marijuana. It's just the law. That's where it totally falls flat on its face in certain sittuations. Even with something as minor as a job loss like the boyfriend just went through.

18. deadhead716

deadhead716 Member

A friend of mine comes to school stoned almost every day... One time he went to a school dance stoned; it was so damn funny.

I don't have enough money to get weed... I need some sort of job or income of any sort... maybe I could be my own pimp... yes...

19. nesta

nesta Banned

i miss high school a lot. the thing i miss the most is walking in with my eyes absolutely BLAZING red first thing in the morning. made the school day a lot more bearable and pleasant. then there was sneaking out of the building at lunch and getting stoned and coming back and sitting quietly through AP government....my teacher had to always know when i'd smoked and when i hadn't, it was blatantly obvious, but he never said a word....just let me sit there and smile and doze off :)

20. Ankita

Ankita Member

Don't be retarded like me and bluntly leave school with a group of people multiple times a month and smoke reefer all day. The absent notices show up in the computer system and they eat you right up. :)