going to school on drugs

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by shhhhh im talking, Jan 7, 2005.

1. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

ya i remember back when i was in high school.. ninth grade im pretty sure it was, i popped like 2 grams of mushrooms and went to class. thank god i was in the slower kids program and it wasa the last day of school, ijust played cards with my friends and made no eye contact with any teachers.

teachers dont know when kids are high on weed anymore, every high school is filled with soo many constantly stoned people that the teachers just think thats how todays teenagers are normally. but go to school on shrooms they may not know exactly what your on but thetl kow your fucked on something if you pupils look like 8 balls and your all sweaty and pale, gotta be careful.

2. carsick

carsick Member

i took my G.C.S.Es stoned

3. spooner

spooner is done.

depends on what you're doing for shrooms. i'd pretty much only do it for tests that don't matter (the kind where they can only improve your grade) don't require any eye contact, you don't really have to talk or anything. depends how comfortable you are tripping tho

4. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

you know, it's weird for me. I never went to school stoned until I went to a school with more than 50 people in each class ,where I came from. then I went nuts! I could skip school easily and did it all the time. I really ruined my last year that I was in school by skipping to go smoke pot or getting high before hand and sleeping through 2nd set. But I get stoned every morning before work and I function just fine.

I seen a horror story and a half with a kid trippping his nuts off in school and getting caught- not a good idea. pills aren't either. smoke before but don't bring anyhting in or you can be busted big time. it's not worth it.

5. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I dont think i would be up for it. I dont know, i might get drunk and go to a class but never stoned...

6. Mix

Mix Member

i go to class stoned sometimes - depends on the class though. Usually smoke a few bowls in a mates car and then go to class. I find it easier to concentrate and it makes the lessons much more interesting, i actually get quite into them. Oh the class is Classics by the way like Greek Mythology and shit... the teachers are cool with it, one of them smokes up as well so its all good. I can't hack English stoned though my teachers is like a fucking Pig or something interrogating you - its so bad when your stoned coz you feel really uncomfortable!

7. dayafterpuberty

dayafterpuberty Member

yea i smoke some bud and go to school

8. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

:) Every morn IhIh pound me dreadz clean wit duh stonez in duh stream an get ready 2 learn duh way uv duh truth.:cool:

9. easyskankin

easyskankin Member

Every morn IhIh pound me dreadz clean wit duh stonez in duh stream an get ready 2 learn duh way uv duh truth.

lol way to go man ! I got dreads too ...

how long have you had yours for?

10. Deadphish420

Deadphish420 Member

when i was in highschool during my senior year i went to school high alot, and everyday i smoked during lunch cuz i had easier classes in the afternoon. then id come home and smoke more... i did good i could do math easily and homework.

i dont abuse the drug but alot of people think i do. i dont have a drug problem. i dont like going to work high and i dont need it to wake up or anything. when i was in college i only smoked after class. ive smoked everyday since freshman year, now im a graduated senior.. this is my first year out of highschool.

11. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

save your drugs for when you can be where you want to be and do what you want to do. dotn waste them on school. that and i know a bunch of stories of kids getting expelled or suspended adn detentioned for it.

12. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

At this school I'm at right now called Teen Challenge. Obviously full of kids with problems of society I've had a few recent run ins with drug problems.

Our school is only one giant classroom divided by half a wall and teacher's desk. Plus a lunch room and two double stalled bathrooms with 8-15 kids on average. (theres another side with a few offices, a meeting room and kitchen. We'd go into the bathroom and smoke a bowl and blow it into the fan. Or would go outside and smoke behind the dumpster when they'd let us take out the trash.

I got stoned twice there. Once I got so trashed I thought I was god or could feel all existance in all places at once. It was pretty crazy and uncomfortable. I ended up passing out on the floor. (we sit on computers for four hours with home school program).

Then another time me and a girl named Jentry went behind the dumpster. I took two hits, got caught and went inside. That was another bad moment.

Then today a new kid came, him and Gus ended up smoking in their bathroom all day and at the gym where we work out. They've been stupid and giggly all day. I hope they quit soon, or we'll all get drug tested. <3

13. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

Thinking back on it this is really stupid, but when I was in 12th grade I went to school on acid. I did'nt smoke then.

Ceramics class was awesome, but I remember walking in late to my economics class and they were watching a movie and I had a hard time remembering where I was supposed to sit 'cause things look weirder in the dark...and then the water spot on the drop ceiling tiles started to look like they were actually dripping and I was very concerned that the pool on the roof had sprung a leak (there was no pool;) )...yeah that was an adventure.

The pep rally was more fun than usual though, I drew pictures for my friends and then we left early and went to the beach.

Eventually I ended up getting expelled from that school, no real suprise there.

So I'm older now and all that seems to have just been a phase that I grew out of. I wish someone would have fished me out of the crack I slipped through in the system and told me how important of a building platform high school is for the next phases of life.

14. weedy_love

weedy_love Member

hi guys i really dont know what im doing here im new you see so im sorry if you think im spaming

15. weedy_love

weedy_love Member

i am so lonely help i was just wondering if any one would like to chat to me on msn if you do then my addy is cezzycool@hotmail.com plzz add me i need to express my feelings to somneone who will listen not jujdge

16. Infinitee

Infinitee Member

well,,, ok!!

i go to school high about once a fortnight or 3 weeks. Basically if i hadn't had a hit in that amount of time, school sstarts to really stress me out, which i h8 coz it's unhealthy to b stressed, so i puff up big in the morning and was coming down by recess, straight by lunch.

I don't do it excessively, yet my grades suffer, but this is from thinking about my precious mullies rather than being high. I think about my plants, draw up designs for pipes, write songs in school (bong songs) but don't do much work.

Meh!!

17. RainbowCat

RainbowCat Senior Member

weed almost every day. or drinking. but it's hard to concentrate! i just think about food and going home and putting on the grateful dead and sleeping

18. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Göîñ †ö hîgh îŠñ'† Šhî†. Î †rîÞÞëÐ ƒör 8 höürŠ å£öñë †hëñ vvëñ† †ö Š©höö£ vvhî£ë †rîÞÞîñg ƒör åñö†hër 6. Î vvåŠ öñ ƒö×ÿ më†hö×ÿ. hå† vvåŠ öñë öƒ †hë ©råžî늆 ÐåÿŠ ëvër.

19. Cyanide

Cyanide Member

i smoke a bowl or two before school every now and then. snorted some coke in class on three or four occassions.. wouldn't recommend that thoo..

20. funkyhippychick

funkyhippychick Member

I go to school stoned pretty much everyday,it seems to help me focus but it mite not be the best for everyone.....1st period is math for me i wouldnt suggest goin stoned to math ...not good when you have a test lol
    peace ~ love ~ hippie beads