Going to Raton,NM area in October..

Discussion in 'New Mexico' started by ScottDK420, Aug 17, 2010.

1. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

I am going on a trip with some family and a friend of the family to the Raton,New Mexico area in mid October I think and I am wondering if there is anything to do there. From the maps I looked at it is a small town with mountains and I will be on foot during the day while my family mostly goes out and does whatever.Are there any head shops in Raton that sell some kinda Spice(synthetic cannabanoids) or Salvia ,because I wanna get high while there and I do not know anyone in New Mexico that smoked bud so I am at the sorry shape to have to find A head shop that sells some legal high like Salvia i suppose.I doubt that in such a small town there would be anyone hanging out around town that would sling some bud or something,but if there is they usually seem to find me first..lol..as in colorado...anyway anyone that knows of anything fun to do in Raton please post it for me...Not looking to make a connection online or anything but if someone smokes me out from there when I go all the better....lol...anyway peace