Going to KU next year

Discussion in 'Kansas' started by jimdan66, Jan 18, 2011.

1. jimdan66

jimdan66 Guest

How are the girls and the parties? Drug scene?

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

my buddy lives around there and said the parties are alright but the drug scene is kinda weak compared to where i live (and where he used to live)

3. thatboyneedstherapy

thatboyneedstherapy Guest

ok KU is in lawrence kansas and it is fucking awesome like that place is a fucking crazy hippie college town i live there and its the shit! its one of the few places in kansas that you can actually get really dank weed and yeah you just have to meet the right people and you can have a fucking amazing time! also there are alot of local weirdos haha like this guy who walks around with a sheet wrapped around him and wears socks on his hands. oh and there is this really old hippie guy named robbie he is always walking around spreading peace and love and smoking a fattt blunt that guy is awesome. yeah dude im so excited you are coming lol even though idk who you are haha ok but yeah Lawrence, one of the few places in kansas that is totally kickass. ohhhhhhhhh yeah and the cops here totally dont give a crap about enforcing marijuana laws you only really get into trouble if you are caught with more than an oz. of pot buuuut who can afford to buy that much at once anyway lol

yeah good luck at KU it has a really awesome diverse campus like seriously pretty much everyone there is cooool im planning on going there in the fall of 2013

haha sorry i cant really say if the girls are hot or not seeing as how i am one but i guess no one is super ugly haha